JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea

4 posters

Go down

Chelsea Empty Chelsea

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:09 pm

I went to the Hull V Chelsea game and was a bit disappointed with the boo's Terry got. End of the day the people who are booing him will be cheering him on in a few months time for England and if he scores will they be booing him? I doubt it.

I only watched the Football First highlights of the Everton game and although Terry got booed when he 1st touched the ball I didnt hear much after that which I felt quite proud of since people on the radio where saying that he was going to get it worse than anywhere else at Goodison.

Lets hope this silly booing ends.
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Empty Re: Chelsea

Post  Bedshammer Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:46 pm

It's all very boring, and I wonder how many of the booers are squeaky clean themselves?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:07 pm

Bedshammer wrote:It's all very boring, and I wonder how many of the booers are squeaky clean themselves?

Exactly! Yes he's made a mistake but Im sure there are 1000's of people around the world who have affairs but because Terry is in the public eye he gets slated. OK he has made a mistake but we all make mistakes thats why were human and not robots.
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Well, he's made plenty of mistakes, and shown himself to be a deeply flawed person, but I wouldn't boo him.

All this is just an updated version of the old crones who used to sit knitting by the guillotines in revolutionary France. There'll be another scandal along soon.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Well, he's made plenty of mistakes, and shown himself to be a deeply flawed person, but I wouldn't boo him.

All this is just an updated version of the old crones who used to sit knitting by the guillotines in revolutionary France. There'll be another scandal along soon.

Oh yeah his family seem rather odd to say the least but...I always have to remind myself that, that is paper talk so the truth.. it may not be

Exactly. If Jordan had done something ridiculous that same week Im sure Terry wouldnt have made the front page etc.
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Us football fans are notorious for using any excuse to have a go at players - it's been happening for years (well, ever since I've been watching football which is quite some time now.......) although I prefer a clever song to stupid booing, something like ....."does your missus know you're here?"...........or, a touch more rudely...."does she take it up the ar$e?"
I heard a song along the lines of "(each of the players wives, in turn) goes down on John Terry" which could last a good while. I mean, it's nothing strictly personal, just a good way of embarrassing (or not) the player and annoying his fans.
I remember us giving Peter Shilton a hard time when he was defending the goal at the North Bank Highbury when details of his extra-marital activities became public knowledge all those years ago - it was of the "does she take it" variety and he turned round and had a laugh.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:51 am

It's part and parcel of football.FFS we spend a small fortune going to watch the Premiership games and in some cases these blokes are earning 5 times our annual salary in one week doing a job we always dreamed of doing.It's our little victory over them.On the flipside how about the support the Chelsea fans are giving him? I'd like to see what they'd be thinking had Mr Terry been boning their wives whilst they were at work.Also all of this 'Team terry' and 'Team bridge' How fecking tacky.Bit like when Lampard's Mom passed away and the players help up a Chelsea shirt with RIP Pat on it when they'd scored.Fecking classless pricks the lot of them.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down