JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope this to be untrue!!

4 posters

Go down

Hope this to be untrue!! Empty Hope this to be untrue!!

Post  jannerblue Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:28 pm

During the game today the Anfield was closed for a 'police incident'. Reports are that an Everton fan was stabbed and killed on way to the game!!

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=147181

Nothing confirmed yet, hope it's all bollocks!!
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Hope this to be untrue!! Empty Re: Hope this to be untrue!!

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Seems a bit confusing from those comments. Cant understand why two sets of fans cant just go to the match and take the p out of each other without resorting to violence. Pathetic for instance Villa v Blues, guys will be going to work with each other etc. Hope it is not true
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:35 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Seems a bit confusing from those comments. Cant understand why two sets of fans cant just go to the match and take the p out of each other without resorting to violence. Pathetic for instance Villa v Blues, guys will be going to work with each other etc. Hope it is not true

This is meant to be the 'friendly' derby.. Houses divided by red and blue.. If this has happened it will be a much more hostile game in years to come and all because some little twat thinks he's a big biy gangster!
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Cant understand anyone carrying a knife, WHY? A Villa fan got run over and died couple of years ago, didnt help the atmosphere for future games. Some clown came on the pitch today near the end in just a thong, seen picture but dont know how to post it. Fecking hilarious, looks like Mr Bean from the rear
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:07 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Cant understand anyone carrying a knife, WHY? A Villa fan got run over and died couple of years ago, didnt help the atmosphere for future games. Some clown came on the pitch today near the end in just a thong, seen picture but dont know how to post it. Fecking hilarious, looks like Mr Bean from the rear

They all say it's for protection don't they.. If nobody carried one they wouldn't need fecking protection!!
Lots of differing reports now, a lot saying there was just a big kick off and no stabbings.. It happened in 2009 so I think people are circulating an old story.

I remember that incident Lutes, think it was the season I went up to St Andrews, feww weeks after I went.
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Didn't Harper get smacked in the Tyne derby?

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Didn't Harper get smacked in the Tyne derby?

Think so.. That added to Laird (The Stevenage player) getting hit on the pitch.. It's starting to get out of hand again.
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:12 pm

jannerblue wrote:

Think so.. That added to Laird (The Stevenage player) getting hit on the pitch.. It's starting to get out of hand again.

That was over a girl. How very Stevenage...........
Rolling Eyes
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
jannerblue wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Was it? What a pathetic thing to do! Laird came from Plymouth, so it's no shock.
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:34 pm

jannerblue wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
jannerblue wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Was it? What a pathetic thing to do! Laird came from Plymouth, so it's no shock.

Stevenage is Chavtown.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
jannerblue wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
jannerblue wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Stevenage is Chavtown.

I know that, just saying Plymouth is a shit hole too.
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:42 pm

A meeting of like minds then..........
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 pm

I remember years ago, mate of mine used to go to all The Arsenal games, home and away and he said Liverpool was always the worst place to go. This was at the time that the TV reporters were lauding Liverpool fans as honest, fair, great supporters of football, always applauding the opposing team etc. My mate said every time he was there they got knocked about - simply wearing an Arsenal scarf was enough to set'em off.
Quite recently I got chatting to a youngish bloke in a pub during an Arsenal away match. He said he'd been born and brought up in Islington, his Dad was a Gooner so he was too - but every time he'd been to Liverpool he got beaten up. He was a little bloke - first time he was turned over in Liverpool he was 14, the 'pool fans arrived mob-handed and gave him a pasting, cos he was wearing an Arsenal shirt.
I guess times don't change too much, if you're an Everton fan in the wrong place you're gonna get stiffed.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:52 am

To this day all fake scouser fans have been fine, and the stewards and crowds love hammers at every away game I've been to. What other prem club stewards let the away fans snort coke off the 2nd row in front of them!?!?

Well represented banter here from the liverpool fans view

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down