i think our besy ever era is over Empty i think our besy ever era is over

Post  mikey on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:27 pm

jol is a clown. on our way back to relegation dogfights

mikey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i think our besy ever era is over Empty Re: i think our besy ever era is over

Post  jpr60 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:53 pm

I'm hoping you're wrong there mikey. I would have preferred that you still had Roy Hodgson as the boss, I never liked his replacement and whilst Jol was once Tottingham's manager and, therefore a joke I believe he's learned a thing or two since then and may be OK now.
Don't give up hope mikey, everyone likes Fulham, even if you've got a nutter for an owner and a totally crap statue out front!

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:59 pm

jpr60 wrote:I'm hoping you're wrong there mikey. I would have preferred that you still had Roy Hodgson as the boss, I never liked his replacement and whilst Jol was once Tottingham's manager and, therefore a joke I believe he's learned a thing or two since then and may be OK now.
Don't give up hope mikey, everyone likes Fulham, even if you've got a nutter for an owner and a totally crap statue out front!

I seem to remember Jol's teams giving your shower of shit a run for the money a couple of seasons.... I think he will do very well at Fulham.
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:05 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
jpr60 wrote:I'm hoping you're wrong there mikey. I would have preferred that you still had Roy Hodgson as the boss, I never liked his replacement and whilst Jol was once Tottingham's manager and, therefore a joke I believe he's learned a thing or two since then and may be OK now.

I seem to remember Jol's teams giving your shower of shit a run for the money a couple of seasons.... I think he will do very well at Fulham.

Such a way with words Frenchie - thank goodness for scented hankies!

jpr60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:06 pm

jpr60 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Such a way with words Frenchie - thank goodness for scented hankies!

I can do so much better than that if the occasion suits...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:30 pm

What I'd give for Roy to still be our manager... pale

we've been rubbish preseason, can't see jol doing well.

mikey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum