i think our besy ever era is over

Go down

i think our besy ever era is over Empty i think our besy ever era is over

Post  mikey on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:27 pm

jol is a clown. on our way back to relegation dogfights

mikey

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i think our besy ever era is over Empty Re: i think our besy ever era is over

Post  jpr60 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:53 pm

I'm hoping you're wrong there mikey. I would have preferred that you still had Roy Hodgson as the boss, I never liked his replacement and whilst Jol was once Tottingham's manager and, therefore a joke I believe he's learned a thing or two since then and may be OK now.
Don't give up hope mikey, everyone likes Fulham, even if you've got a nutter for an owner and a totally crap statue out front!

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 51
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i think our besy ever era is over Empty Re: i think our besy ever era is over

Post  FrenchSpur on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:59 pm

jpr60 wrote:I'm hoping you're wrong there mikey. I would have preferred that you still had Roy Hodgson as the boss, I never liked his replacement and whilst Jol was once Tottingham's manager and, therefore a joke I believe he's learned a thing or two since then and may be OK now.
Don't give up hope mikey, everyone likes Fulham, even if you've got a nutter for an owner and a totally crap statue out front!

I seem to remember Jol's teams giving your shower of shit a run for the money a couple of seasons.... I think he will do very well at Fulham.
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Posts : 7854
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 57
Location : Southampton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i think our besy ever era is over Empty Re: i think our besy ever era is over

Post  jpr60 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:05 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
jpr60 wrote:I'm hoping you're wrong there mikey. I would have preferred that you still had Roy Hodgson as the boss, I never liked his replacement and whilst Jol was once Tottingham's manager and, therefore a joke I believe he's learned a thing or two since then and may be OK now.
Don't give up hope mikey, everyone likes Fulham, even if you've got a nutter for an owner and a totally crap statue out front!

I seem to remember Jol's teams giving your shower of shit a run for the money a couple of seasons.... I think he will do very well at Fulham.


Such a way with words Frenchie - thank goodness for scented hankies!

jpr60

Posts : 15486
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 51
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i think our besy ever era is over Empty Re: i think our besy ever era is over

Post  FrenchSpur on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:06 pm

jpr60 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
jpr60 wrote:I'm hoping you're wrong there mikey. I would have preferred that you still had Roy Hodgson as the boss, I never liked his replacement and whilst Jol was once Tottingham's manager and, therefore a joke I believe he's learned a thing or two since then and may be OK now.
Don't give up hope mikey, everyone likes Fulham, even if you've got a nutter for an owner and a totally crap statue out front!

I seem to remember Jol's teams giving your shower of shit a run for the money a couple of seasons.... I think he will do very well at Fulham.


Such a way with words Frenchie - thank goodness for scented hankies!

I can do so much better than that if the occasion suits...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Posts : 7854
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 57
Location : Southampton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i think our besy ever era is over Empty Re: i think our besy ever era is over

Post  mikey on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:30 pm

jpr60 wrote:I'm hoping you're wrong there mikey. I would have preferred that you still had Roy Hodgson as the boss, I never liked his replacement and whilst Jol was once Tottingham's manager and, therefore a joke I believe he's learned a thing or two since then and may be OK now.
Don't give up hope mikey, everyone likes Fulham, even if you've got a nutter for an owner and a totally crap statue out front!
What I'd give for Roy to still be our manager... pale

we've been rubbish preseason, can't see jol doing well.

mikey

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i think our besy ever era is over Empty Re: i think our besy ever era is over

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum