JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise surprise

+2
jpr60
Bedshammer
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Surprise surprise Empty Re: Surprise surprise

Post  Bedshammer Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Well, I'm stunned.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:46 pm

di Matteo has taken over until the end of the season. Mourinho coming back? Guardiola is yet to sign a new Barca contract as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:47 pm

They don't half go through managers at The Bridge don't they? You'd sort of prefer to get rid of Abramovich and regain some stability if you were a Chelsea fan wouldn't you or are they all like their owner, glory-hunters?!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:48 pm

I wouldn't want an owner who didn't do everything he could to bring glory to the club..
New players is what's needed at Chelsea though.

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:22 pm

jpr60 wrote:They don't half go through managers at The Bridge don't they? You'd sort of prefer to get rid of Abramovich and regain some stability if you were a Chelsea fan wouldn't you or are they all like their owner, glory-hunters?!

The players seem to have too much say in what goes on at that cub.. the managers dont seem to ge to manage the team without the so called senior players running to abramovich every tim they dont lie something...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I wouldn't want an owner who didn't do everything he could to bring glory to the club..

Thing is Jesus, he is undermining the manager while he does it, I kind of agree with what JP is saying. If Villa get taken over by a rich ugly git like Ades and win the league and european cup, it wont mean the same as when we won it in 1981 and 1982
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:31 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I wouldn't want an owner who didn't do everything he could to bring glory to the club..

Thing is Jesus, he is undermining the manager while he does it, I kind of agree with what JP is saying. If Villa get taken over by a rich ugly git like Ades and win the league and european cup, it wont mean the same as when we won it in 1981 and 1982

It will to the Sky Generation. And there's plenty of them.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:02 pm

Obviously and wasn't that what AVB was trying to do, up-grade the team?
Seriously, look at the managers/coaches that have been through Chelsea since Abramovich landed - it's not as if they've all been no-marks - yet Instant Success is what the owner demands. If I was a Guardiola I'd steer well clear of such situations, assuming that these blokes aren't just in it for the money.
And again, as a fan I'd like my club to be relatively stable. There aren't many Sir Alex Ferguesons out there and, if Abramovich had been the owner at ManU he'd have been shown the door before he came into his own (as it were). In a nutshell I'd say Abramovich is a prize Russian-style cnut - My way now or you're out! Russian politics might still work like that but life isn't like that, not even football life!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Bloody hell JP, you can talk sense, unlike the other old gooner Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:12 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Bloody hell JP, you can talk sense, unlike the other old gooner Wink

"other old"? whatever do you mean Old Chap? OK there was a so-called Gooner on here a couple of weeks back ranting on about Wenger but I doubt he was old. The only Gooners on here are jak and myself, we speak as one (good footballing sense) so methinks you're a might confused - been on the tins again, I suspect.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:20 pm

jpr60 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Bloody hell JP, you can talk sense, unlike the other old gooner Wink

"other old"? whatever do you mean Old Chap? OK there was a so-called Gooner on here a couple of weeks back ranting on about Wenger but I doubt he was old. The only Gooners on here are jak and myself, we speak as one (good footballing sense) so methinks you're a might confused - been on the tins again, I suspect.

Yes, Jak, old fecker he is, watch your back with him. Yes, few guinness this afternoon watching the paddys beat the frogs
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Didn't know you were a ruggers man Lutes Old bean - not my sport TBH, ball's a funny shape for a start and they're a sweaty bunch of bounders but they do know how to enjoy the old after-match - jolly funny songs and plenty of ale to celebrate!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:30 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

I agree it wont.. but for a lot of us we didnt get to see 1982.. and we now live in a time where money speaks.. anyone that thinks Villa could ever win the league or Champ league without mega mega bucks is living in a fairytale..

Only a mega rich owner and paying mega wages will ever make it happen..

As for AvB.. think he is a talented manager but he made some strange decisions at Chelsea and gave some weird press confrences.. the older players didnt help him thou..

Abram needs to decide what he wants.. if he gets a top man in he needs to show the old guard the door..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:34 pm

jpr60 wrote:Didn't know you were a ruggers man Lutes Old bean - not my sport TBH, ball's a funny shape for a start and they're a sweaty bunch of bounders but they do know how to enjoy the old after-match - jolly funny songs and plenty of ale to celebrate!

That might be your age Very Happy

Gives me an excuse to drink guinness
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:36 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

I agree it wont.. but for a lot of us we didnt get to see 1982.. and we now live in a time where money speaks.. anyone that thinks Villa could ever win the league or Champ league without mega mega bucks is living in a fairytale..

Only a mega rich owner and paying mega wages will ever make it happen..

As for AvB.. think he is a talented manager but he made some strange decisions at Chelsea and gave some weird press confrences.. the older players didnt help him thou..

Abram needs to decide what he wants.. if he gets a top man in he needs to show the old guard the door..

thing is Ades, he has had scolari and Ancelloti, he won them the bloody double. He wants Barca football, but wont get that in the premiership. AVB is niave, but I think he was trying to change things for the better
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Sacking Ancelotti was a huge mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:48 pm

I agree Jesus, but the football was not to the owners liking, pathetic. That is why I cnt see him bringing Mourinho back,
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Sacking Chosen One was a bigger mistake!

Roman is a rich rich man.. he doesnt listen to others.. does things as he see's fit..

In the last few transfer windows Chelsea have spent well over a 100M affraid and look where its got them.. frightening waste of money..

If you gave Mourinshio that money to start again.. he would deliver trophies!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:29 pm

But not in the way the owner wants his football played
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:37 pm

I've just seen this about AVB and I'm really shocked.
He should have at least have been given the time to build his own squad. The mainstays of Chelsea's squad have passed their sell by date but their mouths haven't.
I feel sorry for AVB, Fecked by the players. Fecked by Abramavic.
Anybody takes that job wants their head tested.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:52 pm

jak wrote:I've just seen this about AVB and I'm really shocked.
He should have at least have been given the time to build his own squad. The mainstays of Chelsea's squad have passed their sell by date but their mouths haven't.

Step forward 'Arry Redknapp - I shit you not!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:57 pm

jpr60 wrote:

But......But.............Wot abart Ingerland. affraid

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Surprise surprise 420975_338865342815741_201630046539272_890400_1319114588_n

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:12 pm

jak wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

But......But.............Wot abart Ingerland. affraid

I ain't 'eard a peep 'ave I an' ole Roman, well 'ees got a bit tucked away'n that an' I could do 'im a couple favours yer know, get a couple lads in ta fix 'im up ferra season or two, that's all I'm lookin' at innit? The 'ole yacht parked dahn Monaco, 'ave a coupla bevvies wiv me ole mate Batesy - that'd do me nicely!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next