JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Cole

+2
villanfromluton
villainies
6 posters

Go down

Ashley Cole Empty Ashley Cole

Post  villainies Sat May 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Absolutely brilliant game tonight. I know the Drog will get the plaudits but Cole was everywhere tonight. Brilliant
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Ashley Cole Empty Re: Ashley Cole

Post  villanfromluton Sat May 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Fecked up a bit ball watching for their goal, but otherwise superb, as he has been for a few months to be fair. Horrible twat, but best left back around IMHO
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sat May 19, 2012 9:53 pm

VFL just watching them lift the cup. I love that trophy it's fucking beautiful. Fair play to them Idea I didn't think they had it in them but it takes true class to win that cup. TRUE CLASS

#manuliverpoolforestvillachelsea
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 9:54 pm

They fluked it, Villanies.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat May 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Jesus, how can you say they fluked it, they won it, like you won today. You could have been 2 or even 3 down early on and Dobbies miss was awful, but you won. Dont be bitter. It takes a special club to win the european cup, how many English clubs have won it cheers . Must be great to be there when your team wins the European Cup (26.5.82 in Rotterdam) cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Bayern had something like 40 shots to Chelsea's 7. Well done Chelsea, and HAHAHA SPURS but that was an absolute fluke.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat May 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Bayern had something like 40 shots to Chelsea's 7. Well done Chelsea, and HAHAHA SPURS but that was an absolute fluke.

It is a lottery when it comes to pens, but Chelsea are now the champions of Europe and fair play to them
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat May 19, 2012 10:14 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jesus, how can you say they fluked it, they won it, like you won today. You could have been 2 or even 3 down early on and Dobbies miss was awful, but you won. Dont be bitter. It takes a special club to win the european cup, how many English clubs have won it cheers . Must be great to be there when your team wins the European Cup (26.5.82 in Rotterdam) cheers

Keep up, Luton. It's now the Champions League!!!! Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat May 19, 2012 10:21 pm

European cup = the easier tele version known as champions league (which is not the champions of each league by the way). A select few English clubs have won it Jak, I am proud to say I was in Rotterdam to see Villa do so, Jesus would probably would say we fluked it, but we took the trophy and did I have a great time cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sat May 19, 2012 10:29 pm

There ya go. That feckin ugly bastard Yam yam commentator just said that Chelsea join man u and Liverpool. No mention of villa or forest! FOCK OFF YOU C U N T.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat May 19, 2012 10:30 pm

villanfromluton wrote:European cup = the easier tele version known as champions league (which is not the champions of each league by the way). A select few English clubs have won it Jak, I am proud to say I was in Rotterdam to see Villa do so, Jesus would probably would say we fluked it, but we took the trophy and did I have a great time cheers

.......and you've been a Dam Rotter ever since. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat May 19, 2012 10:31 pm

villainies wrote:There ya go. That feckin ugly bastard Yam yam commentator just said that Chelsea join man u and Liverpool. No mention of villa or forest! FOCK OFF YOU C U N T.

What you on about knobhead?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat May 19, 2012 10:33 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:European cup = the easier tele version known as champions league (which is not the champions of each league by the way). A select few English clubs have won it Jak, I am proud to say I was in Rotterdam to see Villa do so, Jesus would probably would say we fluked it, but we took the trophy and did I have a great time cheers

.......and you've been a Dam Rotter ever since. Very Happy

One does ones best old boy, great to remember your team being champions of europe, not many people get to see that cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sat May 19, 2012 10:38 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:There ya go. That feckin ugly bastard Yam yam commentator just said that Chelsea join man u and Liverpool. No mention of villa or forest! FOCK OFF YOU C U N T.

What you on about knobhead?

Right atthe end when he was summing up. He couldnt bring himself to mention the four clubs Chelsea had joined, he just mentioned Liverpool and man u.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:47 pm

Bayern Munich had 40 shots, 26 on target. Chelsea had 9, 6 on target. Add to that Bayern's 20 corners to Chelsea's one. Bayern dominated and Chelsea were incredibly lucky.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat May 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Bayern Munich had 40 shots, 26 on target. Chelsea had 9, 6 on target. Add to that Bayern's 20 corners to Chelsea's one. Bayern dominated and Chelsea were incredibly lucky.

And chelsea scored from their one corner Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun May 20, 2012 9:23 am

How did Chelsea get to the final let alone win the effin thing? Abramovich with his millions has finally won the trophy he always wanted (probably not in the style he'd like but there you go)! For me that's a bad season, the "Money Clubs" have succeeded - still, you've got to hand it to the team and their manager - tactics spot on and they did the business when it mattered!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 20, 2012 4:35 pm

That is the point JPR, they won the trophy so credit is due, though the performance left a bit to be desired to be honest.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun May 20, 2012 5:45 pm

It's a competition. They won it, underdogs or not, and you have to admire that.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun May 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Bedshammer wrote:It's a competition. They won it, underdogs or not, and you have to admire that.

Indeed, you can do no more than win, Chelses deserve great credit for winning probaly the world's top club trophy.
I just wonder if DiMatteo will get the managers job permanently, given that Abramovic wants his team to play with flair.
It's a difficult one.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 20, 2012 6:18 pm

I dont think he will get the job Jak, and well as he has done, not sure he is good enough to be the person to change the club, which has to happen soon with the established players getting older
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun May 20, 2012 6:47 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I dont think he will get the job Jak, and well as he has done, not sure he is good enough to be the person to change the club, which has to happen soon with the established players getting older

I don't think he'll get the job but he deserves a go at it.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Im not so sure Jak, he has certainly done a good job, but I get the impression it is the players who hold the power, not Di Matteo. They need a strong person in charge and not sure if he is that person. Best mate is a West Brom fan and he said Di Matteo had run out of ideas there
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon May 21, 2012 8:19 am

villanfromluton wrote:Im not so sure Jak, he has certainly done a good job, but I get the impression it is the players who hold the power, not Di Matteo. They need a strong person in charge and not sure if he is that person. Best mate is a West Brom fan and he said Di Matteo had run out of ideas there

That must have fucked all those tesco bags off watching him lift the Champions League trophy a year after they sacked him Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon May 21, 2012 8:34 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Im not so sure Jak, he has certainly done a good job, but I get the impression it is the players who hold the power, not Di Matteo. They need a strong person in charge and not sure if he is that person. Best mate is a West Brom fan and he said Di Matteo had run out of ideas there

That must have fucked all those tesco bags off watching him lift the Champions League trophy a year after they sacked him Laughing
Bedsy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down