JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Strip...

3 posters

Go down

New Strip... Empty New Strip...

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:34 pm

man utd seem to be playing in tracksuit tops.... is there some reason for this ??
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

New Strip... Empty Re: New Strip...

Post  jpr60 Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Never mind the strip - looks as though Fergie's got some team-sorting to do. OK, short of defenders at present but the balance didn't look right going forward. Still, "early doors" as they say.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:24 pm

jpr60 wrote:Never mind the strip - looks as though Fergie's got some team-sorting to do. OK, short of defenders at present but the balance didn't look right going forward. Still, "early doors" as they say.

Nah they are short of cash since the Glazers ran out... They re going to milk as much as they can out of Manure until they have to sell it.

Fergie needs a whole load of players I know Giggs and Scholes are good players but honestly I think most teams would have sold them on a while ago...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:31 am

FrenchSpur wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Never mind the strip - looks as though Fergie's got some team-sorting to do. OK, short of defenders at present but the balance didn't look right going forward. Still, "early doors" as they say.

Nah they are short of cash since the Glazers ran out... They re going to milk as much as they can out of Manure until they have to sell it.

Fergie needs a whole load of players I know Giggs and Scholes are good players but honestly I think most teams would have sold them on a while ago...

It’s difficult here, you have the crowd influencing the referee all the time and it makes it difficult for you.

i found this caption very funny from the scot ...very two faced....like the man utd fans never have any influence over the other team playing there

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down