JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BENTEKE

+8
Jay.P.A
jak
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Billy Bonds
QBVILLA
truevillan
villanfromluton
villainies
12 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

BENTEKE - Page 5 Empty Re: BENTEKE

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:20 am

Jay.P.A wrote:Yup.

His transfers so far have been very good, couple that with our new head scout and hopefully we can pick up some good players for decent money.

Accept KEA who has been utter shite recently.,can't believe he wasn't subbed off yesterday.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:33 am

His transfers so far have been very good, couple that with our new head scout and hopefully we can pick up some good players for decent money.

Given our position in the league and on the back of conceding 12 in 2 games i don't think the signings have been very good. Potentially yes, but half the season is gone and we are firmly in the shit.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:53 am

roadoftrinity wrote:

Accept KEA who has been utter shite recently.,can't believe he wasn't subbed off yesterday.

Agree about that.. Lutes said he will come good but yesterday again i saw nothing to suggest he will which is a shame really because when he first came in reports said he was exactly what we needed.. we seem to be cursed in some positions.. out of all the players brought it had to be the dynamic midfielder who turns out to be the worst of the signings.. shame really because he was the first player PL brought in so obv must've rated him..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:05 am

QBVILLA wrote:

Given our position in the league and on the back of conceding 12 in 2 games i don't think the signings have been very good. Potentially yes, but half the season is gone and we are firmly in the shit.

It's a tricky one.. individually they are good players with a lot of potential.. but to throw them in with the academy kids and no experience means we are where we are..

As soon as i saw the line up yesterday i text Lutes to say we will lose this.. it looked like a Mcliesh line up.. was surprised by PL's tactics even taking into account the thumping in the Chelsea game..

Delph and K EA must be close to the worst central two midfield we have ever had Villa.. if you look at our midfield we have NO goals what so ever.. K EA Delph Bannan Ireland Westwood Albrighton.. you can't see them scoring ten league goals between them.. Holman might get a few but even he is more of a trier then real quality..

In defence Herd has been shit.. even in the Liverpool game he was all over the place.. yet we still started with him.. Clark and in particular Baker look Prem defenders but you can't expect them to be the leaders in the team when it's back to the wall.. they need help.. Lowton looks a good player and Bennet looks good going forward but not so defensively.. some of the goals we have conceded have been alarmigly poor.. championship defending at times.. even in the games against Liverpool and Norwich they both had good chances to score..

As for Jan.. i can't see us getting Prem experience.. there's not many players about really and i dont think PL will go for short term fixes..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:09 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:

Very true. Started off brightly then he turned shit.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:08 pm

The man is a monster and not in the looks department like QB or Jak. He is going to be a world star and I will never forget how he won me my Indian takeaway for 4, couple of bottles of wine, a bottle of voddie and a blowie for his goal today cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:06 pm

villainies wrote:This is wind up right? He's scored against Norwich, Swansea and Swindon and missed several feckin sitters. Maybe spurs, Everton or Newcastle might pick him up but top 4. Do me a favour.

You pillock. Laughing
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:08 pm

villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Villanies there was a time u were a credible poster on here.. WTF has happened to u.. Crying over MJ in ur kitchen.. Wanking over coffee brands.. Being a complete puff over which car to buy!

No one is saying he's the next Drogba.. But he is def showing signs of becoming a strong player the more games he plays.. The kid has 7 goals in 13 starts for Club and Country.. Can't argue against that..

Man up FFS Mad

I thought there might be hope for you Ades but it seems like you've lost your way. No doubt influenced by VFL and his leary ways. I'm merely pointing out the utter ridiculousness of suggesting Benteke is top 4 material on the basis of what we've seen so far. That's some of the biggest tosh I've ever read on jwned and that really is saying something. affraid

Marvellous. Laughing
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:09 pm

The guy will be a world beater mark my words
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:18 pm

villanfromluton wrote:The man is a monster and not in the looks department like QB or Jak. He is going to be a world star and I will never forget how he won me my Indian takeaway for 4, couple of bottles of wine, a bottle of voddie and a blowie for his goal today cheers

QB and I would appreciate it if you did not compare the size of our genitalia to that of Benteke who is slightly built in that region, according to his boyfriend. We do not object to you calling us "monsters", very apt for the well endowed.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:23 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:The man is a monster and not in the looks department like QB or Jak. He is going to be a world star and I will never forget how he won me my Indian takeaway for 4, couple of bottles of wine, a bottle of voddie and a blowie for his goal today cheers

QB and I would appreciate it if you did not compare the size of our genitalia to that of Benteke who is slightly built in that region, according to his boyfriend. We do not object to you calling us "monsters", very apt for the well endowed.

As I said, he is a monster compared to you two with his wick

Villainie has been proved to talk tosh on this, but to be fair, he was the only one raving on about Wellbeck and has been proved right. Nice to discuss, though Benteke will be the best centre forward in the world IMHO
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:31 pm

In the whole wide world?
He looks a good player but I'll reserve judgement till I see how well he does in his second season, when he gets his card marked. I've seen many players who have turned out to be a flash in the pan. I'm not saying Benteke will be, I just don't think you can judge based on one season.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:30 pm

jak wrote:In the whole wide world?
He looks a good player but I'll reserve judgement till I see how well he does in his second season, when he gets his card marked. I've seen many players who have turned out to be a flash in the pan. I'm not saying Benteke will be, I just don't think you can judge based on one season.

Fair point Jak, just think he is a special talent
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:27 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:In the whole wide world?

Fair point Jak, just think he is a special talent

He'd look good in red and white. Wink

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:56 am

Spot on JAK. Top 4 my arse.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:16 am

villainies wrote:Spot on JAK. Top 4 my arse.

Feckin Hell!!!! That's a bit sharp for you this time in the morning!! Very Happy
What are you taking, Ginseng, whatever it is it seems to work. Come on!! Spill the beans.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:43 am

You do talk some tosh dont you
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:33 pm

villainies wrote:IS GONNA TEAR THE PREMIERSHIP UP!

I Feckin new this lad was the real deal.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:33 am

villainies wrote:This is wind up right? He's scored against Norwich, Swansea and Swindon and missed several feckin sitters. Maybe spurs, Everton or Newcastle might pick him up but top 4. Do me a favour.

Still looking for a favour Vills Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:37 am

Do you care to revise your opinion now dipstick? What an awesome performance, players just bounce off him, his control and link up play is superb and his goalscoring this season has been amazing. Just hope we can keep him for one more season and see how we get on next time out.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu May 02, 2013 6:18 am

Fingers crossed we stop up and can keep hold of him next season, people go on about 20 league goals scored by Peter Withe, but that would have been from 40+ games wouldn't it?

I agree with VFL, I think Benteke is going to turn into something special and end up at a massive club.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu May 02, 2013 6:52 am

villanfromluton wrote:

Do you care to revise your opinion now dipstick? What an awesome performance, players just bounce off him, his control and link up play is superb and his goalscoring this season has been amazing. Just hope we can keep him for one more season and see how we get on next time out.

I would imagine that the team spirit at Villa must really be at a high now.
Most of the players have given their all, the side is very young and they have come through a real battle together.
You may well keep these players together for a while.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu May 02, 2013 9:06 am

We will keep the players until the club are offered a good price or the players are enticed with a big pay rise. I expect nothing else.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu May 02, 2013 9:11 am

Spurs will have him.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu May 02, 2013 9:27 am