JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diame..

+5
Billy Bonds
jak
FrenchSpur
Bedshammer
ADRIAN_1976
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Diame.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Diame..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:23 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Normally i have to dig up an old post but this is on the same thread. Unbelievable Jeff

Cue a reply from Mark with plenty of expletives and reference to u being bald thrown in too Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:23 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:He's another one our friend Lutes dropped a classic about.. this was after he wouldn't swap Dempsey for Sidwell quote..

End of last season i said to him we should get him on a free looks a class act in the making.. to which Lutes said 'why would we want someone from Wigan' Very Happy

Bullshit, I knew he was a decent player
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:54 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Normally i have to dig up an old post but this is on the same thread. Unbelievable Jeff

Cue a reply from Mark with plenty of expletives and reference to u being bald thrown in too Very Happy

so what you trying to say willis

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:18 pm

Heard on the radio this morning that Arsenal are itnerested in him.

Was also speaking to my director at work today and he says he got a phone call from someone with connections with West Ham last night saying QPR had put the release clause bid in and were willing to offer him massive wages, more than double what he is currently on. If true, QPR are really going for it big time
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:50 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Heard on the radio this morning that Arsenal are itnerested in him.

Was also speaking to my director at work today and he says he got a phone call from someone with connections with West Ham last night saying QPR had put the release clause bid in and were willing to offer him massive wages, more than double what he is currently on. If true, QPR are really going for it big time

That is a cast iron rumour if I've ever heard one.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:51 pm

QPR are going to survive, arry will do the necessary. Reading are gone, so its two from Villa, Wigan, Southampton and Newcastle. We're fecked bigstyle and Lerner/Lambert seem to be doing **** all about it. Mad
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:08 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Heard on the radio this morning that Arsenal are itnerested in him.

That is a cast iron rumour if I've ever heard one.

You know I stick to the facts ROT
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Arsenal would be harder to resist than QPR. If Diame was that much of a mercenary I doubt he'd be at West Ham anyway. We got him from Wigan on a free, remember. It's not like he's new to the PL.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Arsenal would be harder to resist than QPR. If Diame was that much of a mercenary I doubt he'd be at West Ham anyway. We got him from Wigan on a free, remember. It's not like he's new to the PL.

Thing about QPR, is they will have the ear of the agent. Harry and that money.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:23 pm

Does he still have any credibility? Apart from SSN, that is.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:25 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Does he still have any credibility? Apart from SSN, that is.

I've always imagined he would be pretty popular with agents.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:45 pm

One of his sons is an agent, I think.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:54 am

Bedshammer wrote:Arsenal would be harder to resist than QPR. If Diame was that much of a mercenary I doubt he'd be at West Ham anyway. We got him from Wigan on a free, remember. It's not like he's new to the PL.

What were his options though when he joined West Ham? Loyalty in football applies to the fans, I don't expect anything from the players these days.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:35 am

My (badly put) point was that it'd be a better career move for him to go to Arsenal, even if QPR offered more more. The club say he's in the process of negotiating a new contract with us anyway, so we'll see.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:52 am

Bedshammer wrote:My (badly put) point was that it'd be a better career move for him to go to Arsenal, even if QPR offered more more. The club say he's in the process of negotiating a new contract with us anyway, so we'll see.

It's the problem with signing players on free's, where they specify these low get out prices in their contracts, then as soon as the player is doing well, the agent releases it to the press/all the clubs. Then constant rumours that could unsettle the player.

Looks like QPR are getting M'Ville?, can't see them going for both so surprisingly the information VFL hears from the owner of his local chippy turns out to be bollocks.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:57 am

Luton is a man with his ear to the ground.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:58 am

Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:08 am

Can't see it happening but that is the kind of player we need, even though I have never seen him kick a ball :)

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:18 am

Bedshammer wrote:My (badly put) point was that it'd be a better career move for him to go to Arsenal, even if QPR offered more more. The club say he's in the process of negotiating a new contract with us anyway, so we'll see.

He'll have less chance of first team football at Arsenal. More chance of staying in the Prem with West Ham than at QPR. It reminds me of the old story.....

A multi millionaire father lines up three women as possible suitors to marry his 25yr old son and sole heir to the family fortune. He tells his son they are the finest single women in the land and it is up to him which one he chooses as his bride.
The son thinks carefully before handing each woman £3000 each with the instruction they are to spend the money only on what they think will make him happy and to return the following day with the results and he'll pick his bride.
The following day all three return.

Woman 1 has been to Saville Row and ordered the finest suit for her would be hubby as she says that a man who feels smart is a happy man. The fella and his father nod in approval.

Woman 2 has ploughed all of her money into an ISA as she says that despite already having millions each and every penny needs to be looked after. Again both men nod in approval.

Woman 3 shows off her new dress, hairdo,manicure and fancy jewellery. She says it is important for a man to have a well turned out wife on his arm. Again both men nod in approval.

The father takes the son to one side and says,
"Well son, what do you think, which lady is to be my daughter in law?"

The son scratches his chin and says,
"Well dad they all have their merits but i'm going for number two"

"Why's that son, because she's careful with money?"

"No dad, she's got the best tits"
Very Happy

QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:23 am