JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come on Villa

+7
Jay.P.A
spirit
villahagler69
Bedshammer
FrenchSpur
truevillan
jak
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Come on Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Come on Villa

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:33 am

roadoftrinity wrote:Alan Pardew is probably a bigger tnuc than Brednan Rodgers, is that possible, yes, I've just decided it is.

He's a legend in his own head.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:42 am

Bedshammer wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:Alan Pardew is probably a bigger tnuc than Brednan Rodgers, is that possible, yes, I've just decided it is.

He's a legend in his own head.

Ha, I had a few when I posted that.

I don't remember seeing play acting like Newcastle did last night for a long time. Not that it made much difference to the result, it seems every time Pardew brought on a sub or spoke to a player, within 5 minutes they would be rolling on the floor like they had been elbowed in the face, the physio comes on, just as they get to the player, he jumps up and runs off.

Anyway, Championship here we come. Part of me is quite looking forward to some different games next season but we will probably still be shite.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:00 am

I have to say, I quite enjoyed last year. We managed to get to quite a few away games at reasonable prices, Sam came in and chopped out a lot of dead wood and it was nice to see a few more wins. Plus we had that brilliant day out at Wembley.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:12 am

Bedshammer wrote:I have to say, I quite enjoyed last year. We managed to get to quite a few away games at reasonable prices, Sam came in and chopped out a lot of dead wood and it was nice to see a few more wins. Plus we had that brilliant day out at Wembley.

Yeah, I might go to the odd away game, I think for the club as a whole, relegation could be a bit of a disaster, but for me personally, it won't make much difference as I really can't get excited about all we can achieve is 7th in the Premier League and I'll still go to 8-10 games a season. Plus like you say, I might see us win a few more games.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2