JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chico Flores

3 posters

Go down

Chico Flores Empty Chico Flores

Post  Billy Bonds Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:17 pm

After watching saturdays game, I for one could not believe that Carrol was given a straight red card for a supposedly foul on the Play actor....iv'e watched it that many times now all i can see is Carrols arm swinging and catching the top of flores pony tail...Yet went to the ground like he had been hit in the face with a Hammer...and to make things worse...looks like the ref's blind too

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Chico Flores Empty Re: Chico Flores

Post  jpr60 Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:31 am

What really p's me off about the whole thing is that the FA have taken no action against Flores, the big-girl's-blouse! Meanwhile they're having another look at it today, perhaps there'll see sense after all and cancel the ban AND do something to stop men behaving like babies (or is this just wishful thinking on my part?).
I just remember when I played football I'd make a show of not reacting to a bad tackle/foul or whatever - even if I was hurt I'd pretend not to be just to show the other bloke I was a bit tasty (and the pain I suffered would provide the necessary motivation for a bit of retribution later in the game), I certainly wouldn't be falling over and holding my head every time someone kicked me, that's something I cannot understand!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:45 pm

jpr60 wrote:What really p's me off about the whole thing is that the FA have taken no action against Flores, the big-girl's-blouse! Meanwhile they're having another look at it today, perhaps there'll see sense after all and cancel the ban AND do something to stop men behaving like babies (or is this just wishful thinking on my part?).
I just remember when I played football I'd make a show of not reacting to a bad tackle/foul or whatever - even if I was hurt I'd pretend not to be just to show the other bloke I was a bit tasty (and the pain I suffered would provide the necessary motivation for a bit of retribution later in the game), I certainly wouldn't be falling over and holding my head every time someone kicked me, that's something I cannot understand!

I remember the good old days at upton park,,,£2,50 to get in the south bank...and the tackles that used to fly in, Or the headers trying to be won,,,,this game really is fast becoming a No contact sport,,,,yes you can tackle him as long as you dont touch the player at all but get the ball...the days when billy bonds whould make a last ditch sliding tackle to prevent a goal have long gone...But this chico flores...surely the fa can see that webb dropped a bollock or 2 on this time....

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:42 pm

Apparently not, unfortunately. Despite having looked at the incident in depth the authorities have failed to see what actually happened, which is apparent to me/everyone else?
WTF???!!!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:13 pm

The people running football are not worth a toss.
How can they uphold that decision, it's bollocks.
The problem is, there is no consistency.
And it seems that all the refs have impaired vision at corner kicks.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:50 pm

jak wrote:The people running football are not worth a toss.
How can they uphold that decision, it's bollocks.
The problem is, there is no consistency.
And it seems that all the refs have impaired vision at corner kicks.

Would'nt mind but to be honest that should have been a free kick to wh anyway...the way chico climbed all over him..
But there you go the panel again , fails to over turn a a mistake by yet another ref

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum