JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cup

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cup

Post  FrenchSpur Mon May 19, 2014 7:05 am

jak wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:No I bloody dont.... From what I hear we are in for Pep...

No, surely not, Peppa Pig? Very Happy 

Nice....

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon May 19, 2014 11:14 am

So, Cath, what's your plans for the summer?
It must be a nice respite for you to have no football to worry about, not for you the pleasure of supporting a big, successful club. Of course, you could always come over to The Arsenal, I'm sure you'd fit in as, unlike most spuds, you do show, occasionally, some intelligence. Very Happy  You've got the summer to think about it.
Anyway, that aside, what are you up to?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon May 19, 2014 11:19 am

jak wrote:So, Cath, what's your plans for the summer?
It must be a nice respite for you to have no football to worry about, not for you the pleasure of supporting a big, successful club. Of course, you could always come over to The Arsenal, I'm sure you'd fit in as, unlike most spuds, you do show, occasionally, some intelligence. Very Happy   You've got the summer to think about it.

As if I would want to follow a team that doesnt know where its from...You south Londoners are all the same  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Im just doing the usual.. Computer work and catching a few rays..

How about you?? Still blocking the Tees around the spanish clubs??

FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon May 19, 2014 4:42 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
It must be a nice respite for you to have no football to worry about, not for you the pleasure of supporting a big, successful club. Of course, you could always come over to The Arsenal, I'm sure you'd fit in as, unlike most spuds, you do show, occasionally, some intelligence. Very Happy   You've got the summer to think about it.

As if I would want to follow a team that doesnt know where its from...You south Londoners are all the same  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

No, unfortunately not at the moment. The Duchess is none too well, so it's knocked the wind out of our sails a bit. The medics seem a bit confused so she's had further tests, we'll get the results on Weds. We shall see.
If all is OK we'll be popping over for a week to see the family. That always cheers the Duchess up, fingeres crossed.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon May 19, 2014 4:45 pm

jak wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

No, unfortunately not at the moment. The Duchess is none too well, so it's knocked the wind out of our sails a bit. The medics seem a bit confused so she's had further tests, we'll get the results on Weds. We shall see.
If all is OK we'll be popping over for a week to see the family. That always cheers the Duchess up, fingeres crossed.

OH Goodness. Please give her my best wishes and to you too
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon May 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Thanks, French, much appreciated.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content