JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teaser

5 posters

Go down

Teaser Empty Teaser

Post  jpr60 Sat May 31, 2014 9:11 pm

Rumour has it that Cesc Fabregas would be available for £30M and that if he were to leave Barca he'd prefer to return to England.
A no-brainer then - we've got first-refusal so sign him on, yes, or no?
I love the player and would hate to see him strut his stuff for another Premier League club so, for me, "Welcome back Cesc"!
However, I could see that perhaps we actually don't need him any more and, perhaps his return might put a few players off. He himself said, when he left we'd got a ready replacement in Jack Wilshere and, of course Aaron Ramsey has proved himself (again) after his recovery from injury so where would we place Cesc, that's the question? I'd rather have that question than have to face Cesc in a ManU/Chelski/Citeh shirt, so let's get him in and worry about it afterwards!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Teaser Empty Re: Teaser

Post  jak Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:22 pm

Fabregas is a world class player. Barcelona are crazy to be outing him but he has been the scapegoat for many of their ills, despite the fact that he has made the most assists in La Liga for the last two seasons.
If he is available we MUST sign him, there just aren't many players of his quality and we really should be looking at outing the square passing Arteta and Rosicky, possibly Flamini too. Cesc would be a very desirable acquisition.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:41 pm

Reportedly going Chelsea..

Can not believe you lot are not snapping him up.. get Arteta Rosisky even Carzola out the door to get him in...!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Thing is we cannot match the massive wages on offer at Chelsea. Plus the fact he's hooked up with a bit of a dodgy bird, few things going on, dodgy dealings, stifled by injunctions (I've got a mate in the high court). Could be why Barca have gone off him and why Arsenal may not want the baggage. Who knows? Great player though.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:40 pm

tee hee. Chelsea for Cesc ayyeee
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:11 pm

So Cesc becomes the enemy. He'll do Chelski a power of good - he's improved them 100% just like that so I trust Arsene knows what he's doing (he usually does, of course).

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:30 pm

I wonder if your faith in Wenger will still be as strong when Cesc rips Arsenal to shreds next season?

Jose knows what he's doing (he always does, of course).

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Tilton wrote:I wonder if your faith in Wenger will still be as strong when Cesc rips Arsenal to shreds next season?

Jose knows what he's doing (he always does, of course).

Yes, he swept up last season. Very Happy 

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum