JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

Go down

Good luck! Empty Good luck!

Post  jpr60 Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:03 pm

All the best to Big Phil - I think Hodgson (if he remains at Fulham) will get the best out of Senderos. he knows him from a while back when he was managing the Swiss national side - Senderos was a junior then but already making his mark.
I like Senderos. He's been found wanting on occasion I'd agree but I also remember that night in Milan when we beat AC Milan, he hardly put a foot wrong and led the celebrations as he came over to the travelling Gooners at the finish.
Thanks Phil and all the best with your future!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Good luck! Empty Re: Good luck!

Post  jpr60 Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:36 pm

jpr60 wrote:All the best to Big Phil - I think Hodgson (if he remains at Fulham) will get the best out of Senderos. he knows him from a while back when he was managing the Swiss national side - Senderos was a junior then but already making his mark.
I like Senderos. He's been found wanting on occasion I'd agree but I also remember that night in Milan when we beat AC Milan, he hardly put a foot wrong and led the celebrations as he came over to the travelling Gooners at the finish.
Thanks Phil and all the best with your future!

How things in football change, eh? Hodgson gone to Liverpool, Hughes comes in as manager and now Senderos has an injury that will keep him out for at least half the season. I'd say Senderos is a touch unlucky!

jpr60

Back to top Go down