JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Younes Belhanda..

+2
Jay.P.A
ADRIAN_1976
6 posters

Go down

Younes Belhanda.. Empty Younes Belhanda..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:20 am

Apparently we have bid for him and from the reports below he seems interested..

Belhanda has been given permission by Montpellier to decide where he wants to go and he acknowledged that Villa are a club with a 'big history'.

"I am definitely aware that there are five clubs with serious interest in me," said Belhanda. "The president told me how much I will cost for any team that wants me.

"I have told everyone that England will be my first choice.

"Aston Villa is a great club with a big history playing in the best league in the world, so let's see what will happen."

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/montpellier/transfer-talk/news/belhanda-keen-on-premier-league-switch_87653.html

This guy is seriously talented and would be a bit of a coup.. more highly rated then Couthinio before he went to Liverpool.. i very much doubt we will get him.. but is the type of player we need..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Younes Belhanda.. Empty Re: Younes Belhanda..

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:52 am

Amazing if we actually get him.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:22 pm

That's one helluva handle though, "Bellenda" - I can hear the chants already!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Apparently The two Milan clubs, Galatasary and Athletico Madrid are after him, plus he's going to cost 14 million euro's.

There is **** all chance we will sign him.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:51 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:Apparently The two Milan clubs, Galatasary and Athletico Madrid are after him, plus he's going to cost 14 million euro's.

There is **** all chance we will sign him.

I know - it's far-fetched....but the comments the player is making about our club is very encouraging. Inter Milan are shit, AC Milan don't seem to have much money at the moment, Galatasary isn't the best league at all to play in, but Athletico have money from the Falcao sale and are probably the more 'tempting' team for him...except Belhanda really, really wants to play in England.

Aston Villa target Younes Belhanda keen on Premier League move
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11677/8758075/Aston-Villa-target-Younes-Belhanda-keen-on-Premier-League-move

Some quotes from that article:

Younes Belhanda has reiterated that his first choice is to move to the Premier League following reports Aston Villa had made a bid for the Montpellier playmaker.

AC Milan, city rivals Inter, Atletico Madrid and Galatasaray are also reported to have lodged bids in the region of €14million (£11.9m) for Belhanda.

Montpellier chairman Louis Nicollin claimed on Tuesday that Villa are one of five clubs to have made an offer for the Morocco international.

Belhanda has been given permission by Montpellier to decide where he wants to go and he acknowledged that Villa are a club with a 'big history'.

"I am definitely aware that there are five clubs with serious interest in me," said Belhanda. "The president told me how much I will cost for any team that wants me.

"I have told everyone that England will be my first choice.

"Aston Villa is a great club with a big history playing in the best league in the world, so let's see what will happen."

If this deal happens.......... an attacking line up of Benteke upfront, Gabby on the left, Weimann on the right and Belhanda playing the number 10 role would be.....Drool
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:04 pm

In other news, Lambert has released 5 players - Richard Dunne, Eric Lichaj (Which is harsh, he seems a good squad player) Jean Makoun, Andy Marshall, and Simon Dawkins.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:In other news, Lambert has released 5 players - Richard Dunne, Eric Lichaj (Which is harsh, he seems a good squad player) Jean Makoun, Andy Marshall, and Simon Dawkins.

Lichaj probably wanted to go as he isn't going to be first choice right back.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Yeah which is fair enough. With the World Cup next year, he'll want that RB role for the US national team.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Younes Belhanda.. Empty Alexsandra Tonev

Post  truevillan Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:41 pm

.....so what do we all think of Tonev ? on the recommendation of Petrov Very Happy
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:11 pm

truevillan wrote:.....so what do we all think of Tonev ? on the recommendation of Petrov Very Happy

No idea, our resident european football expert will no doubt have come across him on football manager so he will be able to fill us in.

Nice to be signing players so early, would think he will just be a squad player.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:50 am

All I know is that he's a winger that is fast, and can score goals from outside the box with either feet with no problem.

Der Hammer MkII.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:All I know is that he's a winger that is fast, and can score goals from outside the box with either feet with no problem.

Der Hammer MkII.

Not sure ROT meant you Jay, think he meant the dopey eejit aka Ades
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:42 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:All I know is that he's a winger that is fast, and can score goals from outside the box with either feet with no problem.

Der Hammer MkII.

cheers

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:40 am

villanfromluton wrote:

Der Hammer MkII.

Haha, yeah I know, but was just chucking in my 2 cents.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum