JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey

5 posters

Go down

Hey Empty Hey

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:35 am

So how long have you guys been hiding this place from me?

So Barry's gonje, I'm sure the subject has been talked to death, but iI think its a good amount of money for a player who obviously didn't want to play for us anymore and only had a year left on his contract.

Yeh ok he was our best player and we wont be able to replace him with the money we have, but Sidwell was bought last season as his replacement if Liverpool took him then, they didnt, and Sidwell has had a year to settle, perhaps he can step up and be an adequate replacement for barry. The money added to our kitty can buy us a replacement for Laursen a striker and hopefully a few more squad players who are good enough to rotate.

Think Barry will regret it in the end, ok he has a huge wage rise, but the earliest he will play in europe again is the 2010-2011 season when he will nearly be 30, if it takes manchester city any longer then 2 years to get to the champions league he will be passed his best and will be replaced without ever realising his dream of chamions league football, greedy tnuc.

I will be alot more gutted if Ashley Young was to leave for chelsea tbh

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Hey Empty Re: Hey

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:47 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:So how long have you guys been hiding this place from me?So Barry's gonje, I'm sure the subject has been talked to death, but iI think its a good amount of money for a player who obviously didn't want to play for us anymore and only had a year left on his contract.

Yeh ok he was our best player and we wont be able to replace him with the money we have, but Sidwell was bought last season as his replacement if Liverpool took him then, they didnt, and Sidwell has had a year to settle, perhaps he can step up and be an adequate replacement for barry. The money added to our kitty can buy us a replacement for Laursen a striker and hopefully a few more squad players who are good enough to rotate.

Think Barry will regret it in the end, ok he has a huge wage rise, but the earliest he will play in europe again is the 2010-2011 season when he will nearly be 30, if it takes manchester city any longer then 2 years to get to the champions league he will be passed his best and will be replaced without ever realising his dream of chamions league football, greedy tnuc.

We´re still trying to find out who told you about this site

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:02 am

Good to see you found us.

Beds even went in under cover to other sites to try and find you
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:04 am

MrMagoo wrote:Good to see you found us.

Beds even went in under cover to other sites to try and find you

Like a ninja I was.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:So how long have you guys been hiding this place from me?So Barry's gonje, I'm sure the subject has been talked to death, but iI think its a good amount of money for a player who obviously didn't want to play for us anymore and only had a year left on his contract.

it was Jay, go easy on him though

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:56 pm

[quote="Avfc_4eva_Sotc"]
Lionheart wrote:

it was Jay, go easy on him though[/quote]

Always said he was a tosser

Totally agree with you about Barry AVFC, would have wished him all the best even if he had gne to the red shyte in Liverpool, but bollox to him now. Plus I am pist off as I have always put a fiver on him to score first goal for England, but fcek to that now and he goes and scores the first goal today
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:So how long have you guys been hiding this place from me?

So Barry's gonje, I'm sure the subject has been talked to death, but iI think its a good amount of money for a player who obviously didn't want to play for us anymore and only had a year left on his contract.

I think you're right about next season being make or break for GB. I can't see the Man city owners wanting to give managers or players time.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum