JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellamy..

3 posters

Go down

Bellamy.. Empty Bellamy..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:19 pm

When Robinhio Santa Cruz Adebayor and Tevez all available for selection.. Bellamy could easily find himself out of favour..

With Oneils approach in the transfer market..it wouldnt surprise me if we went in for him in Jan or summer.. A complete :hj: but would still be a very very good addition to the squad..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bellamy.. Empty Re: Bellamy..

Post  Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:52 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:When Robinhio Santa Cruz Adebayor and Tevez all available for selection.. Bellamy could easily find himself out of favour..

With Oneils approach in the transfer market..it wouldnt surprise me if we went in for him in Jan or summer.. A complete :hj: but would still be a very very good addition to the squad..

The day after he scored two magnificent goals at OT - and banjo´d a Man U fan - I think he´s he set there for life

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:35 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:When Robinhio Santa Cruz Adebayor and Tevez all available for selection.. Bellamy could easily find himself out of favour..

He's a favourite with Hughes and in a squad full of egos I think Bellamy is a good personality to have around.He won't be afraid to berate anyone he feels aren't pulling their weight.You're right though he is a good player
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:37 am

I really really don't like him.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:40 am

Bedshammer wrote:I really really don't like him.

I doubt his own mother is particularly keen.The West Ham side is the poorer without him, though the same can't be said about the clubs bank balance
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:08 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:I really really don't like him.

I doubt his own mother is particularly keen.The West Ham side is the poorer without him, though the same can't be said about the clubs bank balance

I didn't like him before he came to us, I didn't like him while he was with us and I don't like him now. He was such a sicknote that he's only intermittently missed, anyway, and not at all by me.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum