JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away to Fulham

4 posters

Go down

Away to Fulham Empty Away to Fulham

Post  jpr60 Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:19 pm

I like Craven Cottage - many happy memories of games with the likes of Johnny Haynes, Maurice Cook, Graham Leggat - later on Rodney Marsh would have us laughing at his antics, Allan Clarke would get sent off - my best mate was a Fulham fan so I used to go and watch them a lot.
The Arsenal have often enjoyed high-scoring games at The Cottage - I recall a 5-2 win one year - but we've also come unstuck there a few times too. I'm looking for a decent win - we've got AA back and he can win matches on his own - not sure he'll start but it's great to have him back. Unfortunately I'll miss the game due to 'family commitments' - trust I'll hear we've won come 5pm - come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Away to Fulham Empty Re: Away to Fulham

Post  villanfromluton Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:36 pm

That Darren Brown will be the only person who will be able to tell you whether they have won at 5pm JPR as the game dont kick off till half 5, is on that ESPN Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:42 pm

villanfromluton wrote:That Darren Brown will be the only person who will be able to tell you whether they have won at 5pm JPR as the game dont kick off till half 5, is on that ESPN Wink

Well spotted! I still won't be free from 'commitments' but at least I won't have to worry that nobody's kept me informed of Arsenal's 2-0 win!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:14 pm

jpr60 wrote:I like Craven Cottage - many happy memories of games with the likes of Johnny Haynes, Maurice Cook, Graham Leggat - later on Rodney Marsh would have us laughing at his antics, Allan Clarke would get sent off - my best mate was a Fulham fan so I used to go and watch them a lot.
The Arsenal have often enjoyed high-scoring games at The Cottage - I recall a 5-2 win one year - but we've also come unstuck there a few times too. I'm looking for a decent win - we've got AA back and he can win matches on his own - not sure he'll start but it's great to have him back. Unfortunately I'll miss the game due to 'family commitments' - trust I'll hear we've won come 5pm - come on Arsenal!

I was there years ago when Ian Ure and Allan Clarke had a right punch up.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:29 am

jak wrote:
jpr60 wrote:I like Craven Cottage - many happy memories of games with the likes of Johnny Haynes, Maurice Cook, Graham Leggat - later on Rodney Marsh would have us laughing at his antics, Allan Clarke would get sent off - my best mate was a Fulham fan so I used to go and watch them a lot.

Me too jak - those were the days, eh?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:04 am

jpr60 wrote:
jak wrote:

:police: During the war........
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:07 am

QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
jak wrote:

Which war, there've been so many?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 am

QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
jak wrote:

And that from a 44 year old whipper snapper

We should have stood aside and let the Bosch take over, eh jpr? Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down