JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petrov and Delph

4 posters

Go down

Petrov and Delph Empty Petrov and Delph

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:21 pm

As soon as i heard that we were playing 4-4-2 with Delph and Petrov in the middle..had a gut feeling we will lose..

Petrov CANNOT play in a 4-4-2.. we have lost twice and been over run by Rapid Vienna when we have played with 4-4-2 and Delph-Petrov starting in the middle!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Petrov and Delph Empty Re: Petrov and Delph

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:26 pm

I think Villa's problem today was how shite Dunne was.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I think Villa's problem today was how shite Dunne was.

Where did you get that from.. Ive been watching the cricket since i got back from work.. so dont know how the team played..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Dunne was saving himself today as he has an important game tomorrow morning for The Golden Hind in the Coronation League 6th Division

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:54 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I think Villa's problem today was how shite Dunne was.

From the bits I saw, that is absolute bollox. Adrian, agree with you about the 4-4-2, but then MON then took Delph off and brought Heskey on affraid. Have to say he appeared to get his tactics totally wrong today
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:34 pm

How the feck was that a penalty? John Terry does it every other week, sliding in with his hands up.

Rolling Eyes Feel sorry for Dunne.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:42 pm

fulhamfottier wrote:How the feck was that a penalty? John Terry does it every other week, sliding in with his hands up.

Why???

A professional footballer playing in the PL should not have the body of a bricklayer who goes on the piss every night and eats five curries

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Lionheart wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:How the feck was that a penalty? John Terry does it every other week, sliding in with his hands up.

Why???

A professional footballer playing in the PL should not have the body of a bricklayer who goes on the piss every night and eats five curries

Lion, he has not done too bad for himself, was he not the player of the year three seasons out of four at Man City. You seem to get some sort of perverse pleasure at Villa doing poorly sometimes. Yes, it was a shite performance and I personally think MON fceked up big time, but I dont get any pleasure out of it. Dunne will be a good signing IMHO, but easy to jump on the bandwagon of the next player us fans will slag off.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Dunne was at fault for both Blackburn goals today.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Wayne Rooney doesn't have the body of a natural athlete either.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:04 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

Why???

Lion, he has not done too bad for himself, was he not the player of the year three seasons out of four at Man City. You seem to get some sort of perverse pleasure at Villa doing poorly sometimes. Yes, it was a shite performance and I personally think MON fceked up big time, but I dont get any pleasure out of it. Dunne will be a good signing IMHO, but easy to jump on the bandwagon of the next player us fans will slag off.

Luton

If you check back on my posts you will see that I said I couldn´t beleive clubs were after Dunne when other clubs were being quoted not Villa

His physique is quite frankly a fooking joke and at the age of 30 cost us more than we sold a 21 year old Cahill!!

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:09 pm

When are you going to get over the fact that Cahill wanted a guaranteed first team place and at that time he was not good enough IMHO. If he was that good, why did clubs not buy him when he had his get out clause at £8m.

As for Dunne, I happen to think he will turn out to be a good signing, why not give him a few games before making a judgement like you did on Ashley Young
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:14 pm

villanfromluton wrote:When are you going to get over the fact that Cahill wanted a guaranteed first team place and at that time he was not good enough IMHO. If he was that good, why did clubs not buy him when he had his get out clause at £8m.

As for Dunne, I happen to think he will turn out to be a good signing, why not give him a few games before making a judgement like you did on Ashley Young

Luton

I knew fook all about Ashley Young when we signed him - we dont get many Watford games on TV here - but lets get real - Dunne is one fooking fat footballer!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:35 pm

We will have to disagree Lion, if he was overweight there is no way he would still be plying his trade in the premiership and Man City fans would not be on websites saying he is better than Lescott, who cost over £20m
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:44 pm

villanfromluton wrote:We will have to disagree Lion, if he was overweight there is no way he would still be plying his trade in the premiership and Man City fans would not be on websites saying he is better than Lescott, who cost over £20m

Luton

you need to get your TV seen to - he is one fat fooker!! I´ve never seen a PL player anything like him

The Man City fans are more bemoaning how shyte Lescott is

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:22 pm

Yes, I'm sure Trappatoni builds his teams round fat fcekers Sleep
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:40 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:As soon as i heard that we were playing 4-4-2 with Delph and Petrov in the middle..had a gut feeling we will lose..

Petrov CANNOT play in a 4-4-2.. we have lost twice and been over run by Rapid Vienna when we have played with 4-4-2 and Delph-Petrov starting in the middle!!

Its unlike Villa to blow a golden opportunity to be 3 points off the top with a game in hand by losing to 10 men relegation fodder.. Whistle

I'm not too suprised by yesterdays result inlight of what I've seen so far this year, we've had some good results with average performances so a slip up to a weak team was always probable. Couple of tough fixtures coming up we need better performances.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum