JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sending the mighty Toon down.

4 posters

Go down

Sending the mighty Toon down. Empty Sending the mighty Toon down.

Post  villainies Tue May 26, 2009 12:24 pm

After a terrible couple of months nothing could've made me happier than sending down the self styled 'massive' club and greatest fans on earth - NUFC. They had it coming from the moment the fans started calling for Big sam's head even though they were in 11th spot. Not many toon fans accept any responsibilty at all blaming it on Ashley who admitedly shouyld've told the fans to shut up and stuck with Allardyce before installing the 2 messiahs!! Sleep :lol!:
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Sending the mighty Toon down. Empty Re: Sending the mighty Toon down.

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 12:34 pm

Ashley knows so little about football he probably thinks they won with Duff scoring the goal

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed May 27, 2009 8:09 pm

In the Toon army's defence they stayed after the game ended and applauded the team off.A team which to be fair didn't deserve their support.They were up against an out of form Villa side and whilst it may have had something to do with the 7 pints i'd consumed beforehand, or even the glorious sunshine I never felt that we were in danger of losing after we went 1-0 up.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 27, 2009 10:12 pm

QBVILLA wrote:In the Toon army's defence they stayed after the game ended and applauded the team off.A team which to be fair didn't deserve their support.They were up against an out of form Villa side and whilst it may have had something to do with the 7 pints i'd consumed beforehand, or even the glorious sunshine I never felt that we were in danger of losing after we went 1-0 up.

Quite a rarity for QB to need 7 pints before his hand got active

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Fri May 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Bonjour everybody. So heres where youve been hiding. One week away in Bude and its all change.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri May 29, 2009 5:30 pm

villahagler69 wrote:Bonjour everybody. So heres where youve been hiding. One week away in Bude and its all change.

Wotcher, VH! Glad you found us. Magoo made us a spiffy new site and the jungle drums have been beating all week. Spread the word, won't you? we€'ve managed to contact quite a few jwneders between us.

PS. Hope Bude was lovely!
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum