JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Centre midfield

4 posters

Go down

Centre midfield Empty Centre midfield

Post  QBVILLA Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:45 am

Petrov is sure to walk straight back into the side for the Burnley game, but i'm hoping it's not at NRC's expense.Would be happy enough for Stan to replace Sidwell though.For me Sidwell hasn't done enough to keep his place in the side.IMO he still goes missing in games where i'd expect to see him becoming a goal threat.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Centre midfield Empty Re: Centre midfield

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:17 am

QBVILLA wrote:Petrov is sure to walk straight back into the side for the Burnley game, but i'm hoping it's not at NRC's expense.Would be happy enough for Stan to replace Sidwell though.For me Sidwell hasn't done enough to keep his place in the side.IMO he still goes missing in games where i'd expect to see him becoming a goal threat.

I would be more than happy to see NRC and Stan in the centre of the park.

The main reason I wanted Sidwell there ahead of NRC at the start of the season was for a goal scoring threat, but at the moment all he does is miss them every time he gets a chance.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:51 pm

We have to get into the Jan transfer market and get a really solid dominant leader in midfield and be prepared to splash some cash on that.

Vital position to fill and you have to have the personal to do it.

NRC did well v Bolton and Petrov is working hard for the side in midfield generally, that said Bolton were pathetic, gave us all the time we needed. Decent win.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Downing will def be a big plus point when he is in the team.. will give us a fair few options.. i would give hima god in the middle of the park with Petrov and see how the two play together..

Cant see Oneil buying anyone in the position in Jan..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:14 pm

I think Milner may be a decent bet for a centre midfield spot, think he could be even better there
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum