JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AVFC: Worth looking at.

2 posters

Go down

AVFC: Worth looking at. Empty AVFC: Worth looking at.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:12 pm

AVFC:

Battlestations Pacific: PC/360.

Don't know if you have this, if not, seriously worth getting, right up your fanny perpendicular.

Strategy with the option of taking 1st and 3rd person action.

Strategy is very good with good map to source of actual historical events during the American conflict with the Japanese in the pacific, taking place just after Midway ( you can opt for being the Japanese in which case you can go right back to the attack on Pearl harbour, I dived bomb from about 18,000ft straight down in a Nakajima Kikka, sticking a big one right onto the decks of the Arizona, the flames, the smoke, the destruction was incredible, you can see American sailors going over the side as she sinks.

You can opt to switch straight to the action and be in charge of a Sub many choices me i went with Gato class, Cruisers, Battleships, Carriers, or planes Warhawks or Hurricaine's, Wildcats, or as mentioned you can go Japanese with some the actual Super Carriers they used such as the Akagi or battleships such as the Yamato class, take a plane and you control a choice of many but try A5M Zero.

If you haven't got then register at Play.com, brand new, £11.50 free delivery, worth every penny.

On your PC the effects would be scary, the wave effect at sea in rough weather, the weather effect at night for night battles, the tropical island effect, explosions, fire,

Back to top Go down

AVFC: Worth looking at. Empty Re: AVFC: Worth looking at.

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:26 pm

I downloaded the demo to the first one battle of midway on the 360, you could play a single multiplayer mission, but it was very good. I enjoyed being the Japanese airbases and controling the waves of torpedo bombers against whoever was in control of the american aircarriers.

Not seen the new one, but sounds like they have made some improvements graphically, might check it out.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:08 pm

geek Shocked

Meanwhile back on planet Earth............
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:42 pm

QBVILLA wrote:geek Shocked

What?.....

You got pissed again Tosspot

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:geek Shocked

What?.....

You got pissed again Tosspot

I wish.Only had 5 pints last night, had to give in and go home to bed early.No day off since the 1st.However, come the 20th of Dec I won't fecking care about tiredness kerrching bounce
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Not that clued up on Midway, it was only because some of the comments relating to the gameplay and graphics for this by people saying it really had improved a lot that tempted me, seems a lot of fun and some of the online battles seem good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum