JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should Villa be looking to achieve next season?

3 posters

Go down

What should Villa be looking to achieve next season? Empty What should Villa be looking to achieve next season?

Post  villainies Tue May 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Another top 6 finish?
4th or 5th?
Top 6 and a trophy?

Personally I want to see continued improvement. More points in the league and ideally a higher placing plus much better performances in cup competition. We must continue to push on and not be content with another 6th place.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

What should Villa be looking to achieve next season? Empty Re: What should Villa be looking to achieve next season?

Post  Bedshammer Tue May 26, 2009 2:24 pm

I reckon there will be several clubs looking to finish 6th or above next season. Everton, Spurs, Man City, possibly West Ham & Fulham.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

What should Villa be looking to achieve next season? Empty Re: What should Villa be looking to achieve next season?

Post  villainies Tue May 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I reckon there will be several clubs looking to finish 6th or above next season. Everton, Spurs, Man City, possibly West Ham & Fulham.

:lol!: West Ham. Won't they be selling in the summer? I'm sure purs and Man City will be looking to do better and i'd expect Everton to keep on doing well.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue May 26, 2009 6:37 pm

villainies wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:I reckon there will be several clubs looking to finish 6th or above next season. Everton, Spurs, Man City, possibly West Ham & Fulham.

:lol!: West Ham. Won't they be selling in the summer? I'm sure purs and Man City will be looking to do better and i'd expect Everton to keep on doing well.

We're not selling. Only season tickets.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue May 26, 2009 9:57 pm

It's not like you to be drinking so heavily so early in the week Beds
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed May 27, 2009 7:17 am

villanfromluton wrote:

Oh, fnar fnar....
There are persistent rumours that there'll be an announcement about new owners tomorrow.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 27, 2009 10:05 am

Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Oh, fnar fnar....
There are persistent rumours that there'll be an announcement about new owners tomorrow.

Apparently The Big Issue are to make a bid

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed May 27, 2009 10:21 am

Lionheart wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Oh, fnar fnar....

Apparently The Big Issue are to make a bid

Don't care. They've got more money that BG. Rumour is it's an Asian businessman, which will delight Ringo.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum