JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manure come to town

2 posters

Go down

Manure come to town Empty Manure come to town

Post  Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:38 pm

Usually my favourite game of the season, but with Cole & Upson out I predict an absolute spanking. No

Back to top Go down

Manure come to town Empty Re: Manure come to town

Post  Bedshammer Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:51 pm

I can't go. The first game since we got our STs.
4-1 to us.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Why can't you?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:38 am

KUMB maybe right with 3-0 I reckon affraid

Only way a draw or (dare i say it) a win happens is if luck and the ref are on our side,the defence put it their performance of the season, Man Utd have an off day (own goal maybe-very bad defending) and our shots are on target with all the midfield/strikers taking pot shots.............its not alot to ask Huh

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:42 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Why can't you?

Got stuff to do.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:48 am

Bedshammer wrote:

Got stuff to do.

in other words, keep your fecking nose out.
No pun intended (honest Whistle )
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:58 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Got stuff to do.

in other words, keep your fecking nose out.
No pun intended (honest Whistle )

Very Happy
No, really - we thought we'd be helping my daughter move, and had an offer for the tickets. Nothing interesting.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:24 pm

well what did we really expect , lets be honest first half we defended well, but that was a cruel blow for that ginger minger to score, good goal though.

But to be honest hines and stanislas offered us nothing up front , good players but too short and easy muscled off the ball.
KovAC FOR A CHANGE had a good first half
And for the first time in 30 years i put on the record button switched channels for the wife and fecked off to play xbox...i could not see us getting shit out of the game and we did'nt

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:51 pm

Was glad to hear Rob Green went off because he felt ill, not because he was injured.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:59 am

we really are shit...amazing Gabbidon was ever a Hammer of the year...belongs in the championship.......maybe Ilunga just had one flukey good season and he's actually only as good as Rigobert Song in real life....and finally....Zola is doing a Roeder (Di Canio) and Pardew (Tevez)....why doesn't Zola start Diamanti instead of benching such an influential talent player.....clearly our best fit player

As I said on Facebook...I'm not supporting my 2nd team Hertha Berlin in such a way I'm getting my first replica top Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:28 am

We were good for 44 minutes, then when Scholes scored heads went down and we let them run riot. It's not the quality of the players that worries me - it's the mindset. Even Diamanti didn't have any desire to win yesterday. Still, Kurucz kept a clean sheet on his debut against Man United. How many players can say that? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:50 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:We were good for 44 minutes, then when Scholes scored heads went down and we let them run riot. It's not the quality of the players that worries me - it's the mindset. Even Diamanti didn't have any desire to win yesterday. Still, Kurucz kept a clean sheet on his debut against Man United. How many players can say that? Rolling Eyes

correction wh was good for 45 mins and 33 seconds ....thats how late that goal came

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:40 pm

How shit was 10th place under Curbishley?
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Have to say Scholes was a massive difference, no question the guy was world class and he is going through that revival thing that a lot of the class players go through at the end of there career, some for no more than a couple of games Figo's lasted for a season or more.

Fortunately for Villa Scholes is out or i genuinely think we would have a problem with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:32 pm

I watched Man U earlier in the season (can't remember which game) but I thought Scholes looked finished.He'll have the odd good game like he did against West Ham but I believe againt a side that closes down quickly he'll struggle to make an impact.He's one of the all time great premiership midfielders but i feel he's way past his best now.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:07 pm

QBVILLA wrote:I watched Man U earlier in the season (can't remember which game) but I thought Scholes looked finished.He'll have the odd good game like he did against West Ham but I believe againt a side that closes down quickly he'll struggle to make an impact.He's one of the all time great premiership midfielders but i feel he's way past his best now.

I agree QB but if it came down to him or us in a split decision as was the case were he wasn't closed down by hammers fast enough, he pinged that ball with venom, risk big risk.

But he's out so its no problem. not sure about Giggs.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Malachite wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:I watched Man U earlier in the season (can't remember which game) but I thought Scholes looked finished.He'll have the odd good game like he did against West Ham but I believe againt a side that closes down quickly he'll struggle to make an impact.He's one of the all time great premiership midfielders but i feel he's way past his best now.

I agree QB but if it came down to him or us in a split decision as was the case were he wasn't closed down by hammers fast enough, he pinged that ball with venom, risk big risk.

But he's out so its no problem. not sure about Giggs.

Great players like Scholes never lose their touch and if he's given time on the ball he'll destroy any team.Closing the oppostions midfield is one of our greatest strengths.Giggs on the other hand is a different kettle of fish.IMO he's adapted his game over the past 3 seasons and is still a top performer.To be honest I thought his footballer of the year award last year was a bit of a sympathy vote, but if he was in the running this term i don't think there'd be too many arguments
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum