JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAMES MILNER!

+2
villanfromluton
Jay.P.A
6 posters

Go down

JAMES MILNER! Empty JAMES MILNER!

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:08 pm

AMAZING GOAL, WHAT A BELTER!

LEGEND.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

JAMES MILNER! Empty Re: JAMES MILNER!

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Jay: That was a corker, must have been from 25--27yds and under pressure, thats it job done.

Just need to be tight then think about the weekend.

Job done a fantastic 3pts

Sunderland don't look much to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Have to say this will be an excellent result if we carry on like this. It was always going to be tough after Saturday evening.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:29 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Have to say this will be an excellent result if we carry on like this. It was always going to be tough after Saturday evening.

Why has your Saturday night session got anything to do with Sunderland v Villa?

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Lionheart wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Have to say this will be an excellent result if we carry on like this. It was always going to be tough after Saturday evening.

This long ball football making you talk nonsense is it Lion
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:38 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

This long ball football making you talk nonsense is it Lion

No I leave that to Rafa Benitez

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:46 pm

You have to say it.....that was played with the maturity of a top 4 side, huge game a few hours ago, then this, we played that like a well oiled machine, did what we had to, played some nice tight passing, kept possession and although Sunderland were frighteningly ordinary, we did just what we had to do.

Couldn't be better IMO. And leaves us to recover and recuperate for a very next tricky game.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:06 pm

villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:18 pm

What a strike.. king

After Gerrard and Fat Frank.. Milner will the next best thing in that position for England.. we dont have anyone else coming thru..

At the begining of the season i thought we might struggle to finish 7th.. but for a while i wont moan amount Oneils transfers or buy British.. he has pulled some gems out of the bag.. Esp Dunne and Collins.. peanuts for the quality.. Dunne Collins and Warnock all combined cost less then Lescott.. Hell you could even throw Friedel into it cheers
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:43 am

Great win, I was well chuffed with that, and what a cracking goal by Milner. Made the 10hour round trip worth it Sleep

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:12 am

It's great so see us have 4 players in midfield that are comfortable with the ball at their feet. It makes a massive difference to our play.

Lets hope we can get a result against Stoke.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:24 am

The great benefit that Milner has (apart from his work ethic) is that he is totally two footed (cue invalid jokes) - Lampard is the same - this is vital when playing centre midfield

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:41 am

Lionheart wrote:The great benefit that Milner has (apart from his work ethic) is that he is totally two footed (cue invalid jokes) - Lampard is the same - this is vital when playing centre midfield

Have you seen any of the Villa these last few games? We have been playing some good football, the most last night for when Young hit the post was superb.

Also, Richard Dunne has been brilliant since we signed him.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:51 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
Lionheart wrote:The great benefit that Milner has (apart from his work ethic) is that he is totally two footed (cue invalid jokes) - Lampard is the same - this is vital when playing centre midfield

Have you seen any of the Villa these last few games? We have been playing some good football, the most last night for when Young hit the post was superb.

cyclops
Once he is able to speak through those gritted teeth he'll let you know
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:05 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

cyclops
Once he is able to speak through those gritted teeth he'll let you know

Cant he just take them out?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:40 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:

Unfortunately No

They showed the Man U game live here but I was in Angola

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:50 pm

Lionheart wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

Unfortunately No

did your mates watch it then?

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

Unfortunately No

I guess they did but I will only find out on saturday when we go to the weekend home - I´ll let you know their verdicts - however we did score with a header from a cross and only had 32% ball possession so I´m sure to get reminded of that

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

Unfortunately No

I guess they did but I will only find out on saturday when we go to the weekend home - I´ll let you know their verdicts - however we did score with a header from a cross and only had 32% ball possession so I´m sure to get reminded of that

I couldnt give a flying fcek what % possession we had, we won the game and most neutral observers said the quality of our football was good. It would be interested to see the % of possession we had in the glory days lion, when a lot of our goals came from crosses from the likes of Ray Graydon and then Tony Morley. Maybe instead of bleating on about some nonsense like that, we should think what an inspired move it has been of MON to put James Milner in the centre, where he has totally shone. But there again, that would probably be forcing you to admit that MON aint too bad at something
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Lionheart wrote:

Sound like a right bunch of stnuc. Very Happy

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:47 pm

Its often not how much but what you do with a ball that counts, in Villa's case we won 2-0..that was enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum