JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song.

+2
Bedshammer
jak
6 posters

Go down

Song. Empty Song.

Post  jak Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Got through so much work today. What a shame we're going to lose him for a while in the ANC. This boy will get better and better.

jak

Back to top Go down

Song. Empty Re: Song.

Post  Bedshammer Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:17 pm

I know a song that'll get on your nerves.....
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:25 pm

Should have been sent off in the first half
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:39 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Should have been sent off in the first half

What, along with the other 9 outfield players, to give your mob a chance of winning the game. Tosspot

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:00 am

Song is simply our most improved player ever - I've never known a player (who I thought had absolutely no right to be wearing the shirt and no future at the club a couple of years back) improve so dramatically. Hats off to Arsene who clearly saw something in (what I thought was) a slow, one-dimensional teenager that was certainly not apparent to the thousands watching (I'm thinking, in particular the match in Switzerland against Thun). Yes, we'll miss him in the matches to come.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:39 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Should have been sent off in the first half

What, along with the other 9 outfield players, to give your mob a chance of winning the game. Tosspot

to be fair lutes is right, should have already had a yellow before his one for diving, and after that should have been booked again for a bad foul on downing i think

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Song shold've been sent off early in the first half.As for the rest of the game, Fabregas was a class above everyone and 3-0 was a fair reflection of the game
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:33 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Song shold've been sent off early in the first half.As for the rest of the game, Fabregas was a class above everyone and 3-0 was a fair reflection of the game

The sweet you lot have been sucking for the last week has turned into a sour grape. Woohoo Woohoo

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:20 pm

theres no sour grape in pointing out the truth, your just one eyed cyclops

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:theres no sour grape in pointing out the truth, your just one eyed cyclops

Mines the right eye , yours is the left. cyclops

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:22 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Song shold've been sent off early in the first half.As for the rest of the game, Fabregas was a class above everyone and 3-0 was a fair reflection of the game

Not often I say this but exactly right. Took down Heskey when Villa were breaking away early in the first half, yellow card to anyone outside the top 4 but a stong telling off from the ref. Two minutes later, he does a very poor challenge on Milner, yellow at least, but another warning to Song for some unknown reason. Fceking joke. Also agree Fabregas was a total class above everyone else and that he made the difference. Before that, I didnt think Arsenal were looking that likely to break us down.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Nanana Nanana Nanana

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Actually it seems the ref gave a few "last one" warnings during the game, to Song, to Petrov - in fact I was surprised that Dunne got away with a handfull of fouls towards the end of the match as Villa were run more and more ragged and were hanging on. All in all I think the ref handled the game quite well - in any case it wasn't a match played in bad spirit, I didn't see anyone try to clog anyone else which hasn't always been the case in the past.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:41 pm

jpr60 wrote:Actually it seems the ref gave a few "last one" warnings during the game, to Song, to Petrov - in fact I was surprised that Dunne got away with a handfull of fouls towards the end of the match as Villa were run more and more ragged and were hanging on. All in all I think the ref handled the game quite well - in any case it wasn't a match played in bad spirit, I didn't see anyone try to clog anyone else which hasn't always been the case in the past.

Very sensible summary jpr. No more than I'd expect from a pillar of the jwned community. I do hope the loose cannon from Luton, takes note.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:01 pm

jak wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Actually it seems the ref gave a few "last one" warnings during the game, to Song, to Petrov - in fact I was surprised that Dunne got away with a handfull of fouls towards the end of the match as Villa were run more and more ragged and were hanging on. All in all I think the ref handled the game quite well - in any case it wasn't a match played in bad spirit, I didn't see anyone try to clog anyone else which hasn't always been the case in the past.

Very sensible summary jpr. No more than I'd expect from a pillar of the jwned community. I do hope the loose cannon from Luton, takes note.

Bollox, pair of senile geriatrics with nothing more than a Tosspot to keep them going Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:08 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

Bollox, pair of senile geriatrics with nothing more than a Tosspot to keep them going Wink

You're a one for the quick retort. EIGHT DAYS !!!!! And WE'RE feckin senile. Woohoo Woohoo Woohoo Woohoo

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:12 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

Oh dear, Lutes is at rock-bottom, again.
Get a grip Lutes. Try to learn from the wise people on here, there's still a chance for you to develop, don't let it all go - there is a future for people like you out there, as long as you remember how to use your natural gifts. What can you do? What are you good at? C'mon Lutes, don't give up, we're here for you!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:14 pm

jpr60 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

Get a grip Lutes. Try to learn from the wise people on here, there's still a chance for you to develop, don't let it all go - there is a future for people like you out there, as long as you remember how to use your natural gifts. What can you do? What are you good at? C'mon Lutes, don't give up, we're here for you!

Fecking kick a bloke when he's down why don't you Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:52 pm

jpr60 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

If that is the case, I may as well give up now!!!!!!!!!!!!
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:53 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

If that is the case, I may as well give up now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good decision. I rest my case.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:44 am

NEXT !!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down