JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Villa [Missing Men 2] 2-1 win against Fulham

4 posters

Go down

Aston Villa [Missing Men 2] 2-1 win against Fulham Empty Aston Villa [Missing Men 2] 2-1 win against Fulham

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Team/Result: Aston Villa's 2-1 win
Opponents: Fulham
Competition: Premier League
Date: 11-02-2004

Aston Villa [Missing Men 2] 2-1 win against Fulham 14jpab5

Should be pretty easy tbh

Last edited by Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa [Missing Men 2] 2-1 win against Fulham Empty Re: Aston Villa [Missing Men 2] 2-1 win against Fulham

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:45 pm

think this was the game when Delaney got crocked by a horrendous tackle by Bocanegra

So......

Sorenson
Delaney
Mellberg
Johnsen
Samuel
Hitzlesperger
Solano
Hendrie
Angel
Vassell
Barry
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa [Missing Men 2] 2-1 win against Fulham Empty Re: Aston Villa [Missing Men 2] 2-1 win against Fulham

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:48 pm

All correct.

Bonus points awarded for spotting a mistake made about the fixture

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Going to be a guess here.Was that the season they were playing at Loftus Road?
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:03 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Going to be a guess here.Was that the season they were playing at Loftus Road?

Thats right and you didn't need to look it up :study: :lol!:

I remember the game well for 50 Columbians who turned up in the Fulham end supporting Angel, they was all moved into the away end and when Angel scored, they went mental cheers

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:06 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Going to be a guess here.Was that the season they were playing at Loftus Road?

Thats right and you didn't need to look it up :study: :lol!:

I remember the game well for 50 Columbians who turned up in the Fulham end supporting Angel, they was all moved into the away end and when Angel scored, they went mental cheers

No cheating from me fella.I was creating a post and my typing is like my foreplay technique.A well aimed prod with one finger.It takes a lot of fecking time
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:44 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:All correct.

Bonus points awarded for spotting a mistake made about the fixture

Bollocks

Sorensen and Hitzspelger were both in the team

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:35 pm

Lion's correct!!!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:32 am

Jay.P.A wrote:Lion's correct!!!

if he is on about spelling he still spelt hitzlsperger wrong

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:46 am

Rumour has it that Hitzlsberger could be on his way from Stuttgart to join next years' Champions (you know, The Arsenal). He was a good player with you, had a massive left-footed poke as I recall and could put himself about a bit (just what we need) - any thoughts from you Villa fans?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:52 am

jpr60 wrote:Rumour has it that Hitzlsberger could be on his way from Stuttgart to join next years' Champions (you know, The Arsenal). He was a good player with you, had a massive left-footed poke as I recall and could put himself about a bit (just what we need) - any thoughts from you Villa fans?

The minute a player is linked with your, his abilities go up in your estimation alot all of a sudden. He had a fantastic shot on him but 'putting himself about a bit' can't say I ever noticed that, other areas of his games was seriously lacking when he was with us which is why he wasn't a first team regular. I'm sure he has improved his game since then but even his fantastic long shot only scored a goal at a ratio of 1 in 10 matches.

Does he really have the technical ability to play for Arsenal?

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:05 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Rumour has it that Hitzlsberger could be on his way from Stuttgart to join next years' Champions (you know, The Arsenal). He was a good player with you, had a massive left-footed poke as I recall and could put himself about a bit (just what we need) - any thoughts from you Villa fans?

The minute a player is linked with your, his abilities go up in your estimation alot all of a sudden. He had a fantastic shot on him but 'putting himself about a bit' can't say I ever noticed that, other areas of his games was seriously lacking when he was with us which is why he wasn't a first team regular. I'm sure he has improved his game since then but even his fantastic long shot only scored a goal at a ratio of 1 in 10 matches.

Does he really have the technical ability to play for Arsenal?

We're looking for someone to replace the likes of Vieira/Gilberto/Flamini in midfield. Technical ability he should have but, above all he's got to win the ball and be a presence in the middle of the park. I haven't followed Hitzlsberger's development since he left Villa so was interested on Villa fans take on the player.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:13 am

Well neither have I, he might be a world beater now.

I'll remember him for a few fantastic strikes vs Albion, Bham City, Wolves, Bolton, Pompey. Couple of crackers amongst those, also scored a screamer at Highbury if I remember correct.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:57 pm

Well, he's much better now. Thats all I've got to say really!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down