JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torres, Gerrard and Benayoun out injured

4 posters

Go down

Torres, Gerrard and Benayoun out injured Empty Torres, Gerrard and Benayoun out injured

Post  MrMagoo Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:11 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8458296.stm

Torres out for upto 6 weeks
Gerrard out for 2 weeks
Benayoun out for 3-4 weeks
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Torres, Gerrard and Benayoun out injured Empty Re: Torres, Gerrard and Benayoun out injured

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:12 pm

*snigger*
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Torres, Gerrard and Benayoun out injured Empty Re: Torres, Gerrard and Benayoun out injured

Post  jpr60 Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Just amazing how things have turned out for Liverpool this season. I'd tipped them to challenge strongly for the title this year yet everything went tits-up in November and they've been struggling ever since. Arsenal had a similarly bad November but at least we've shown some bottle, Liverpool just seem to have nothing in the tank. I'm shocked actually, having witnessed their arrival from Football League Division Two in 1962, a year later they were champions. Since then, well, they've been more-or-less the team to beat, year in, year out until recently.
Today they've got two top players, Torres (he should've joined ManU IMO) and Gerrard, that's it really. They carry on like this and they could find themselves trying to stave off relegation - imagine. That'd be like Leeds. And why not? ManU have flirted with relegation in the past, it arrives at every club (except, of course, The Arsenal).

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:32 pm

jpr60 wrote:Just amazing how things have turned out for Liverpool this season. I'd tipped them to challenge strongly for the title this year yet everything went tits-up in November and they've been struggling ever since. Arsenal had a similarly bad November but at least we've shown some bottle, Liverpool just seem to have nothing in the tank. I'm shocked actually, having witnessed their arrival from Football League Division Two in 1962, a year later they were champions. Since then, well, they've been more-or-less the team to beat, year in, year out until recently.
Today they've got two top players, Torres (he should've joined ManU IMO) and Gerrard, that's it really. They carry on like this and they could find themselves trying to stave off relegation - imagine. That'd be like Leeds. And why not? ManU have flirted with relegation in the past, it arrives at every club (except, of course, The Arsenal).

Headbang

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:15 pm

I feel sorry for their supporters..... not...

arrogant feckers the lot of em.....

and another first as well.... Lawro actually has pool down to lose.... and that really sums it up..

Lion Lion Slap Fight Slap Fight Slap Fight Slap Fight Slap Fight
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum