JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AVFC....Tom Clancy's H.A.W.K.X

4 posters

Go down

AVFC....Tom Clancy's H.A.W.K.X Empty AVFC....Tom Clancy's H.A.W.K.X

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:35 pm

Don't know if you've had this for the 360.

Fantastic fun...truly

Went online and set up a custom match with this American fella, absolute scream it was, he really thought he was Maverick from Top Gun.

So custom match I was flying a F-14D Super Tomcat.

He was in a FA-18E Super Hornet,................we were over the Gulf. Combat started, I couldn't shake him of I banked and climbed rapidly, rolled, i was constantly firing flares, he kept locking on, kept getting that beep beep noise that tells you in-coming, so i dived and got down around the building of Baghdad, climbed back out sharply, skewed the camera round couldn't see him, turned back to the front and he was dead ahead and coming straight at me, just about Yaw'd to the left, we missed each other, within seconds he was on my tail, so i thought right phuk you, climbed rapidly, put the breaks on, he skimmed past, got straight in behind him, LOCKED ON, FIRED AND BANG HE WAS GONE cheers

brilliant fun and very competitive.

Back to top Go down

AVFC....Tom Clancy's H.A.W.K.X Empty Re: AVFC....Tom Clancy's H.A.W.K.X

Post  MrMagoo Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:07 pm

might have to "aquire" it Very Happy
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:54 pm

I heard it wasnt very good...

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I heard it wasnt very good...

It's not.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:14 pm

I'll stick to good old COD 6, very enjoyable online play, with the occasional Fifa10 for beating poor glory hunters 5-0 and having them quit in a hissy fit.

Oh and hope everyone has played Assassins Creed 2, amazing story line, can't wait for number 3.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  lass Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:08 pm

http://www.funny-games.biz/ I will stick to this for now Shocked
lass
lass
Da Boss's Wench

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I'll stick to good old COD 6, very enjoyable online play, with the occasional Fifa10 for beating poor glory hunters 5-0 and having them quit in a hissy fit.

Oh and hope everyone has played Assassins Creed 2, amazing story line, can't wait for number 3.

I'm playing Final Fantasy 7 at the moment. cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I'll stick to good old COD 6, very enjoyable online play, with the occasional Fifa10 for beating poor glory hunters 5-0 and having them quit in a hissy fit.

I'm playing Final Fantasy 7 at the moment. cheers cheers cheers

could never stand any of the final fantasy games

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Farmville. It's the future.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:49 pm

I've heard nothing but good reports about Assassin, i did get the first, not overly convinced, nice graphics though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Malachite wrote:

I've heard nothing but good reports about Assassin, i did get the first, not overly convinced, nice graphics though.

if you havent completed the first 1 mal it certainly helps to before playing the 2nd as it litrally jumps straight into where the first finished and is pretty deep straight away, doesnt even tell you the controls, so if you aint played the 1st one your not going to have a clue whats going on.

Get playing, the story line of the second one truly is fantastic, a story line better then alot of top films, really interesting stuff the way they have taken real historical events and incorporated them into this story line of the true origins of man kind. Find out a brilliant truth at the end and leaves you wanting number 3 out so bad, unfortunatly taking the amount that went into this game I imagine we will be waiting a few years for it.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Farmville. It's the future.

To 2d for me Beds, I was playing with it on my nieces lappy at New Years, I can see the attraction, addictive but i like a bit more razzmatazz.

Beds have you got a Wii, I think you would love one of those, my misses has been playing Super Mario,frantic stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Malachite wrote:

if you havent completed the first 1 mal it certainly helps to before playing the 2nd as it litrally jumps straight into where the first finished and is pretty deep straight away, doesnt even tell you the controls, so if you aint played the 1st one your not going to have a clue whats going on.

Get playing, the story line of the second one truly is fantastic, a story line better then alot of top films, really interesting stuff the way they have taken real historical events and incorporated them into this story line of the true origins of man kind. Find out a brilliant truth at the end and leaves you wanting number 3 out so bad, unfortunatly taking the amount that went into this game I imagine we will be waiting a few years for it.

AV: Is this for the PC or 360, I got the original for the PC and completed it although it dragged on a bit at the end but got there, probably would get the 360 version for Assassin 2 maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:15 pm

360 mate, they have massively improved on the first one.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:19 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:360 mate, they have massively improved on the first one.

I shall have a look at this

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:42 am

Malachite wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Farmville. It's the future.

To 2d for me Beds, I was playing with it on my nieces lappy at New Years, I can see the attraction, addictive but i like a bit more razzmatazz.

Beds have you got a Wii, I think you would love one of those, my misses has been playing Super Mario,frantic stuff.

Yes, Mr B has been playing Mario Brothers, but I prefer Mario Karts. Instant childhood!
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum