JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck Big Phil!

3 posters

Go down

Good luck Big Phil! Empty Good luck Big Phil!

Post  jpr60 Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:05 pm

I hope Senderos gets the chance to show what he can do at Everton. He's only on loan, as he was last year at AC Milan, but I hope he grabs the opportunity to prove himself.
I've always liked the lad - he's had some iffy confrontations with Drogba in the past but lots of defenders have been punished by that cnut. I remember him in Milan when we beat them 2-0 a couple of years back, he was so happy, coming over to the fans to celebrate, in tears - he'd played a solid game and well deserved to enjoy the win.
Good luck Big Phil!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Good luck Big Phil! Empty Re: Good luck Big Phil!

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:49 pm

jpr60 wrote:I hope Senderos gets the chance to show what he can do at Everton. He's only on loan, as he was last year at AC Milan, but I hope he grabs the opportunity to prove himself.
I've always liked the lad - he's had some iffy confrontations with Drogba in the past but lots of defenders have been punished by that cnut. I remember him in Milan when we beat them 2-0 a couple of years back, he was so happy, coming over to the fans to celebrate, in tears - he'd played a solid game and well deserved to enjoy the win.
Good luck Big Phil!

One position Moyes seems to be able to get the best out of people is in defence. I think he played their during his career?? so I guess he knows what he is taking about. Iv seen the likes of Lescott, Jags arrive during his time & all turn from being good defenders to really good defenders.
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

Back to top Go down

Post  mastermank Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:04 pm

AGENTSMITH THE RETURN wrote:
jpr60 wrote:I hope Senderos gets the chance to show what he can do at Everton. He's only on loan, as he was last year at AC Milan, but I hope he grabs the opportunity to prove himself.
Good luck Big Phil!

One position Moyes seems to be able to get the best out of people is in defence. I think he played their during his career?? so I guess he knows what he is taking about. Iv seen the likes of Lescott, Jags arrive during his time & all turn from being good defenders to really good defenders.

hope he does well but with jags coming back and heitinga starting to impress in the centre he might have a job to get a game.

mastermank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum