JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight !!

3 posters

Go down

Tonight !! Empty Tonight !!

Post  Finn Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:06 pm

I seem to remember in the dim and distant past what it was like to lose a game. So in the event that Chelsea have bunged the ref a wad of dirty £50 notes and we lose by the odd goal I suppose the baby pink and blue contingent will be lauding it up with lots a Tosspot Very Happy Laughing bounce and cheers emotes.

A score draw is my prediction, although I have a tenner on us to win, with a lower OPTA rating than Chelsea Wink
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Tonight !! Empty Re: Tonight !!

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Finn wrote:I seem to remember in the dim and distant past what it was like to lose a game. So in the event that Chelsea have bunged the ref a wad of dirty £50 notes and we lose by the odd goal I suppose the baby pink and blue contingent will be lauding it up with lots a Tosspot Very Happy Laughing bounce and cheers emotes.

A score draw is my prediction, although I have a tenner on us to win, with a lower OPTA rating than Chelsea Wink

A win doesn't count with the bookies if you have a lower OPTA rating unfortunately.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:26 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Finn wrote:I seem to remember in the dim and distant past what it was like to lose a game. So in the event that Chelsea have bunged the ref a wad of dirty £50 notes and we lose by the odd goal I suppose the baby pink and blue contingent will be lauding it up with lots a Tosspot Very Happy Laughing bounce and cheers emotes.

A win doesn't count with the bookies if you have a lower OPTA rating unfortunately.

Lion knows everything of course, how silly of me Crying or Very sad
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Finn wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

The only time you lot made a lot passes during a game was when you had Upson in the team

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Finn wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

The only time you lot made a lot passes during a game was when you had Upson in the team

Lion did you see our two goals at Goodison Park last saturday.....if Arse had scored the second goal Lawro et al would still be creaming their Y fronts.
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Was speaking to a Noser at work today.I told him that I reckon Blues won't lose against Chelsea but will get absolutely drummed next time they play someone in the bottom 6.He makes me laugh though, told me in August that they'd be down by Christmas and that McLeish was the worst manager since Ron Saunders.He's now predicting 5th spot and McLeish to be offered the Man U job in the summer Very Happy
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:31 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Was speaking to a Noser at work today.I told him that I reckon Blues won't lose against Chelsea but will get absolutely drummed next time they play someone in the bottom 6.He makes me laugh though, told me in August that they'd be down by Christmas and that McLeish was the worst manager since Ron Saunders.He's now predicting 5th spot and McLeish to be offered the Man U job in the summer Very Happy

Are you suggesting we are fickle QB Shocked
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Finn wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Was speaking to a Noser at work today.I told him that I reckon Blues won't lose against Chelsea but will get absolutely drummed next time they play someone in the bottom 6.He makes me laugh though, told me in August that they'd be down by Christmas and that McLeish was the worst manager since Ron Saunders.He's now predicting 5th spot and McLeish to be offered the Man U job in the summer Very Happy

Show me a football fan who isn't.This fella is brilliant though.he enjoys teh Villa losing more than he does the Blues winning.After the 5-1 he was off work for a week with a bad back Suspect
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Hi Finn,

Just so as not to disappoint you...

Tosspot Very Happy Laughing bounce cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:37 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Finn wrote:

Show me a football fan who isn't.This fella is brilliant though.he enjoys teh Villa losing more than he does the Blues winning.After the 5-1 he was off work for a week with a bad back Suspect

Coward and a wimp, part of the fun is arguing we was robbed, which we were, 5-1 flattered you lot rotton

Embarassed
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Reddi! wrote:

Hi Finn,

Your missus was right, you are a bit premature Wink
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Finn wrote:
Reddi! wrote:

Hi Finn,

She did mention a twelve-toed heathen with a hump!

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Reddi! wrote:
Finn wrote:
Reddi! wrote:

Hi Finn,

Thats suprsing, Ringo has been a regular for years scratch
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:50 pm

Finn wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
Finn wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

Lion did you see our two goals at Goodison Park last saturday.....if Arse had scored the second goal Lawro et al would still be creaming their Y fronts.

He´d do that at the very thought of Arse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Finn wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
Finn wrote:
Reddi! wrote:

Hi Finn,

Thats suprsing, Ringo has been a regular for years scratch

Your arse must be well sore by now then, Sir!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down