JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatest JWNED WUM

5 posters

Go down

Greatest JWNED WUM Empty Greatest JWNED WUM

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:50 am

Has to be Lion for the way he manages to wind up his fellow Villans and once again lads you've all taken the bait.Nice work Lion you irritating old git
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Greatest JWNED WUM Empty Re: Greatest JWNED WUM

Post  MrMagoo Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Clap
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:32 pm

Greatest JWNED WUM Icon_biggrin
PS What does OPTA stand for?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:51 pm

He is very good at been a WUM, however, I also think he is serious with most of what he says which is more worrying Very Happy

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:04 pm

I think he should serve a penance for taking the piss out of all the Villa fans on here.

I think he should have a 20kilo lead weight tied to his goolies and remain there for 30days after which they will be dragging on the floor..................then he'll truly know what long balls are.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:16 pm

I actually think he believes the shit that he writes Shocked

Lion certainly is very selective in what he answers though, maybe like Wenger, he dont see some things
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:20 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I actually think he believes the shit that he writes Shocked

Lion certainly is very selective in what he answers though, maybe like Wenger, he dont see some things

Which is why I won´t reply to this

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Lionheart wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I actually think he believes the shit that he writes Shocked

Just like the Ipswich/Villa comparison of the goldens years eh Lion bounce
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:26 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

Just like the Ipswich/Villa comparison of the goldens years eh Lion bounce

You need to speak up

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Lionheart wrote:

Now come on Lion its not personal, and your a star now, you have the sympathy and support of one of the Worlds greatest managers and the utter disdain of the Villa manager who is now demanding an apology, that takes some doing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:35 pm

I was reading the other day about the worrying development of cyber bullying - a kid in the States committed suicide over it

Apparently on some websites everyone gangs up to pour scorn on one poor individual in an organised attack

My lawyers will be speaking to Magoo later today - A French resident living in North London has offered to support my costs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Lionheart wrote:I was reading the other day about the worrying development of cyber bullying - a kid in the States committed suicide over it

Apparently on some websites everyone gangs up to pour scorn on one poor individual in an organised attack

My lawyers will be speaking to Magoo later today - A French resident living in North London has offered to support my costs

I fully intend to plea absence of malice, based upon psychological pressure endured over an abnormally long long looooooooong period which has caused me to have bad dreams about long balls.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Malachite wrote:
Lionheart wrote:I was reading the other day about the worrying development of cyber bullying - a kid in the States committed suicide over it

I fully intend to plea absence of malice, based upon psychological pressure endured over an abnormally long long looooooooong period which has caused me to have bad dreams about long balls.

Leatherman
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down