JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing on Ice

2 posters

Go down

Dancing on Ice Empty Dancing on Ice

Post  lass Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:05 pm

Fabulous how a non-skater can skate pro in a matter of weeks.

Of course I routing for the Blackpool couple Very Happy Very Happy
lass
lass
Da Boss's Wench

Back to top Go down

Dancing on Ice Empty Re: Dancing on Ice

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:39 pm

lass wrote:Fabulous how a non-skater can skate pro in a matter of weeks.

Of course I routing for the Blackpool couple Very Happy Very Happy

There's only one thing i equate Blackpool with.........................Little Boots tongue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:48 pm

Didn´t some hotel in Blackpool win the most disgusting shithole in the world title recently?

Back to top Go down

Post  lass Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:58 pm

Lionheart wrote:Didn´t some hotel in Blackpool win the most disgusting shithole in the world title recently?

hahah in Europe, yeah and the funny thing was the owner turned around and said it isn't fair we only took over 6 months ago. I am like I wouldn't of feckin' opened it up again until fit for humans lol
lass
lass
Da Boss's Wench

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:08 pm

Lionheart wrote:Didn´t some hotel in Blackpool win the most disgusting shithole in the world title recently?

No that was the comment QB gave the gay ensamble at that beaitch watering hole he stayed at. What he actually said was " Im not putting mine in that shithole"!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:09 pm

It was in the Trip Advisor Top (or bottom) 10 European hotels, I think. There were a number of London hotels on the list, too. It's not exactly scientific, just based on TA reviews. If you ever want to define the word twat, just take a look at their London forum.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:12 pm

I one stayed at a hotel that was so bad they stole my towels

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:25 pm

Lionheart wrote:I one stayed at a hotel that was so bad they stole my towels

Years ago, I stayed at a hotel in Barcelona that had a shop and reception on the ground floor, dining room on the first floor, and guest bedrooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors. We got curious about the 1st floor and took the stairs instead of the lift - there was just a door with a sign saying "Maxim, Gran Confort". We carried on downstairs, and the "girls" we passed on our way gave us a bit of a clue about Maxim's line of business.

The en suite room had a tiny, filthy toilet and shower, with just a curtain separating it from the rest of the room. Two nights there was more than enough.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:27 pm

Bedshammer wrote:

Years ago, I stayed at a hotel in Barcelona that had a shop and reception on the ground floor, dining room on the first floor, and guest bedrooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors. We got curious about the 1st floor and took the stairs instead of the lift - there was just a door with a sign saying "Maxim, Gran Confort". We carried on downstairs, and the "girls" we passed on our way gave us a bit of a clue about Maxim's line of business.

The en suite room had a tiny, filthy toilet and shower, with just a curtain separating it from the rest of the room. Two nights there was more than enough.

How much did you make then??!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:27 pm

I stayed at a Hotel that was so bad when the cleaner farted she pointed out to me we charge for Air Freshener.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:33 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

How much did you make then??!!

Very Happy
I'm pretty sure the "girls" weren't GIRLS, if you see what I mean.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum