JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not much time left to spend that £50 million!!

3 posters

Go down

Not much time left to spend that £50 million!! Empty Not much time left to spend that £50 million!!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Must be a Galactico

Back to top Go down

Not much time left to spend that £50 million!! Empty Re: Not much time left to spend that £50 million!!

Post  jpr60 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Scorchio! sunny

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Not much time left to spend that £50 million!! Empty Re: Not much time left to spend that £50 million!!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Its a puzzler

Hong Kong Phooey GUARANTEED fifty million in January - so far they´ve only shelled out £3.5 million on Gardner - so it must be a £46.5 million player!!

Will be a major coup when they announce it!

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Lion, I suppose you like most boorish and uncouth football afficiandos would have applauded signings like Marlon, Mad Mido and Zat?

Eck researched his defense, bought very wisely, we have two very good midfield addtions and in the summer it'll be the forwards. If we do finish 8th it'll be down to good management, and the fact Eck holidays in portugal alot Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

The Spuds said they wanted £10m for Pav, we offered it they said they wanted more. Telling them to do one was a good days work IMHO.
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Finn wrote:Lion, I suppose you like most boorish and uncouth football afficiandos would have applauded signings like Marlon, Mad Mido and Zat?

Eck researched his defense, bought very wisely, we have two very good midfield addtions and in the summer it'll be the forwards. If we do finish 8th it'll be down to good management, and the fact Eck holidays in portugal alot Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

The Spuds said they wanted £10m for Pav, we offered it they said they wanted more. Telling them to do one was a good days work IMHO.

Finn

You should be a Politician - nice answer - didn´t answer the question

The £50 million............

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Finn wrote:Lion, I suppose you like most boorish and uncouth football afficiandos would have applauded signings like Marlon, Mad Mido and Zat?

Finn

You should be a Politician - nice answer - didn´t answer the question

The £50 million............

Lion

Your selective amnesia has kicked in again.

£20-£40m (no £50m was ever quoted) including wages was what was offered......I would think Michel and Gardner have accounted for £11m of that. As for Pav, I think football is going to have get real, why pay £11m for a near 30 something that cant make the Spuds starting 11?

Like it or not Eck is proving he is a decent manager, and as much as it will upset you we aint going to get relegated Laughing

Now, in preparation for the summer can you email Eck the form guide for all of the latest hottest property in the Portugese southern area under 12's league, I undertsand you like spotting young talent Leatherman
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Finn

Porto are going to play Arsenal in the CL

Probably won´t start either game but Varela a Porto striker is one to watch if he gets put on

Was a Sporting junior - allowed to leave - went to Amadora - scored buckets - then signed by Porto - still might make the squad for the World Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Lionheart wrote:Finn

Probably won´t start either game but Varela a Porto striker is one to watch if he gets put on

Was a Sporting junior - allowed to leave - went to Amadora - scored buckets - then signed by Porto - still might make the squad for the World Cup

Lion, your entertainment factor is that you are always right even when you are patently talking bollox.

Keep it up old bean Very Happy
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Finn wrote:

Lion, your entertainment factor is that you are always right even when you are patently talking bollox.

He aint kept it up since the gay cruise Finn
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Finn wrote:

Keeping it up has never been my problem - you´re confusing me with Luton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:07 pm

How the fcek is he confusing you and me - there is a fceking generation between us. Now if you had said he had confused you with Jak, I could understand it
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:09 pm

villanfromluton wrote:How the fcek is he confusing you and me - there is a fceking generation between us. Now if you had said he had confused you with Jak, I could understand it

I couldnt do that Lutes, JAK doesnt know everything Wink
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Finn wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:How the fcek is he confusing you and me - there is a fceking generation between us. Now if you had said he had confused you with Jak, I could understand it

You certainly aint wrong there Finn, he dont know his own name half the time Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:15 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Finn wrote:

You certainly aint wrong there Finn, he dont know his own name half the time Wink

And the other half he´s undecided

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Lionheart wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Finn wrote:

And the other half he´s undecided

Who you on about?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum