JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spurs

+5
QBVILLA
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Bedshammer
roadoftrinity
FrenchSpur
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spurs Empty Spurs

Post  Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:15 am

Massive game this, thought this was one of our worst performances earlier in the season, so we can't let this happen again. IMO Redknapp will have certain team penciled in to use a yardstick or a measure as to how Tottenham are doing and are they really serious contenders, obviously Villa are one such side with Man City the other.

Redknapp will see this as a defining moment in the season and so should Villa, IMO there is no was we should allow our strong defence to collapse as before, so clearly we have to take certain players out of the Spurs play to nullify them, Defoe being one. They have injuries, so do we, will Warnock be back?

Gabby has the taste for goal again hopefully he will need to be at his best to give us a chance up front.

Ash IMO is getting back to his best, IMO he's learning how to take on defenders when they are doubling up on him

IMO, I think our defence is much stronger now than earlier in the season, competition for places has really raised Cuellor's game.

Huge game that we have to win, a real mouth watering clash of 2 massive teams the winner of this will stamp firmly there claim to 5Th spot.....It has to be Villa.

Back to top Go down

Spurs Empty Re: Spurs

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:29 am

Malachite wrote:Massive game this, thought this was one of our worst performances earlier in the season, so we can't let this happen again. IMO Redknapp will have certain team penciled in to use a yardstick or a measure as to how Tottenham are doing and are they really serious contenders, obviously Villa are one such side with Man City the other.

Redknapp will see this as a defining moment in the season and so should Villa, IMO there is no was we should allow our strong defence to collapse as before, so clearly we have to take certain players out of the Spurs play to nullify them, Defoe being one. They have injuries, so do we, will Warnock be back?

Gabby has the taste for goal again hopefully he will need to be at his best to give us a chance up front.

Ash IMO is getting back to his best, IMO he's learning how to take on defenders when they are doubling up on him

IMO, I think our defence is much stronger now than earlier in the season, competition for places has really raised Cuellor's game.

Huge game that we have to win, a real mouth watering clash of 2 massive teams the winner of this will stamp firmly there claim to 5Th spot.....It has to be Villa.

Keep taking the pills.... Very Happy Very Happy
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:47 am

I don't think it's a game we "have" to win, but it's certainly a game we cant really afford to lose if we want to get 4th spot.

Personally, I think it will be a draw, the same result at Villa Park 1-1. However Spurs will have much more of the ball, and probably complete more passes so therefore they will steal the points the swines.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:51 am

Oh, go on - beat Spurs. Just do it.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:55 am

Bedshammer wrote:Oh, go on - beat Spurs. Just do it.

and to think I like talking to you ??

Slap Fight Slap Fight Slap Fight
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:55 am

Now folks - THE QUESTION

We have the game on TV here

The last two games I´ve seen were Arsenal and Liverpool

Should I watch???

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:07 pm

Lionheart wrote:Now folks - THE QUESTION

Should I watch???

Yeah, definitely watch it, if we win then you wont post on here until we lose again, if we lose then just copy and paste some of your old crap. Very Happy

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:47 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:

Spurs 678693 Spurs 678693 Spurs 678693

Sorry Frenchie. I've still got the arse with Spurs Icon_wink and the codbotherer.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Lionheart wrote:Now folks - THE QUESTION

Should I watch???

No, I don't spend £60 and spend the day travelling to have it all ruined by some gay cruiser in portugal bringing us bad luck.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Sorry Frenchie. I've still got the arse with Spurs Icon_wink and the codbotherer.

its ok... we've got big shoulders... Big Hug Big Hug
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:59 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

its ok... we've got big shoulders... Spurs 686945 Spurs 686945

Backatcha.
Spurs 686945
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Win, lose,or draw at least we've got foreskins.Villa to win Guitar
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:50 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Win, lose,or draw at least we've got foreskins.Villa to win Guitar

wrong on both counts... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:32 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Win, lose,or draw at least we've got foreskins.Villa to win Guitar

Clap........right on QB, greater staying power Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:13 pm

cheers cheers cheers

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:25 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Malachite wrote:Massive game this, thought this was one of our worst performances earlier in the season, so we can't let this happen again. IMO Redknapp will have certain team penciled in to use a yardstick or a measure as to how Tottenham are doing and are they really serious contenders, obviously Villa are one such side with Man City the other.

Keep taking the pills.... Very Happy Very Happy

Thats what my witchdoctor keeps saying.

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:26 pm

jak wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

and you can keep quiet.... bloody gooners.. Very Happy Very Happy
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:51 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
jak wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

and you can keep quiet.... bloody gooners.. Very Happy Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Personally i would love to aston batter the yids,,,becuase i simply cannot stand that eye twitcher any more..i really hope villa put 12 past the spuds...sorry frenchie...but that harry is a tnuc...

I was gutted when he left wh tbh.
but all this bollocks he spouted about never leaving portsmouth etc etc,, only to leave them to the southampton,, then back again...No wonder southampton are are in dthe shite money ways,,,coz that tnuc Arry buying

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:35 pm

What a frustrating crock of shite that was?

Freidel, Dunney and Collins immense, the only real players who did what they are paid to do. Luke Young at LB just proves how fantastic a player Warnock is and how much he is involved in a lot of the good Villa do, without him there is no attacking flow from the left. Ashley and Downing totally ineffective as was Heskey and his replacement Carew.

Spurs had the best of it, but were no means great themselves. I think with a bit of balls we could have nicked that. When the game was at its stalest 60/70 mins, why not bring on a young gun, Delph, Fonz?? add some direct enthusiasm to a game dying on its arse?? No, we just plod through with Petrov and Carew blowing out of their arses and then make that positive unpredictable super substitution Steven Bloody Sidwell. Nice Martin nice.

Massive MON fan, but frustrating bastard when it comes to using his bench. Hail to the two CB`s immense!

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Have we kicked of yet? Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:46 pm

villahagler69 wrote:What a frustrating crock of shite that was?

Freidel, Dunney and Collins immense, the only real players who did what they are paid to do. Luke Young at LB just proves how fantastic a player Warnock is and how much he is involved in a lot of the good Villa do, without him there is no attacking flow from the left. Ashley and Downing totally ineffective as was Heskey and his replacement Carew.

Spurs had the best of it, but were no means great themselves. I think with a bit of balls we could have nicked that. When the game was at its stalest 60/70 mins, why not bring on a young gun, Delph, Fonz?? add some direct enthusiasm to a game dying on its arse?? No, we just plod through with Petrov and Carew blowing out of their arses and then make that positive unpredictable super substitution Steven Bloody Sidwell. Nice Martin nice.

Massive MON fan, but frustrating bastard when it comes to using his bench. Hail to the two CB`s immense!

I really felt just after half time up to about 75-80mins we could have nicked that game........but nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:47 pm

villahagler69 wrote:What a frustrating crock of shite that was?

Richard Dunne is an absolute mountain of a CB!! Why the feck did someone who has played the Birtish game like Mark Hughes has sell him and replace him with Lescott and Toure scratch ... that decison alone desreved his sacking!!

Collins was brilliant and i thought Freidel and Cuellar were great too.. 8 clean sheets in the last 10 prem games is no mean feat!

I agree why we didnt bring someone like Delph on to try and do somethign different.. but maybe Oneil is happy to have taken a point..

As for Carew.. time for him to move on now.. has done FECK ALL!!! all season and doesnt seem like he is going to for the remainder too!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Adrian: tell you what, and i'm so reluctant to say this....But.......Lion if ever you wanted to see a long ball game watch Spurs.......v Villa.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:20 pm

The performance wasnt good, but the scoreline was. Dunne was brilliant, the back 4 and keeper did well. I thought Petrov did well defensively in midfield, disagreed with QB on text who thought he was second best. Villahagler69, I agree we miss Warnock going forward, but Luke Young is doing a good job in that position, hence the clean sheets. Thought Gabby did very well up front. Ive won £40 anyway, so stuff you moaning fickle gits Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum