JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terry and Bridge (or is that Ridge?)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Terry and Bridge (or is that Ridge?) Empty Terry and Bridge (or is that Ridge?)

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:15 am

So will they shake hands?

If I was Terry I´d call out "She let me do her up the Jacksy - loser" in full earshot of the TV microphones

Back to top Go down

Terry and Bridge (or is that Ridge?) Empty Re: Terry and Bridge (or is that Ridge?)

Post  QBVILLA Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:25 am

Lionheart wrote:So will they shake hands?

If I was Terry I´d call out "She let me do her up the Jacksy - loser" in full earshot of the TV microphones

Very Happy
morning Lion.Are you and your mates watching the game tomorrow?
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Terry and Bridge (or is that Ridge?) Empty Re: Terry and Bridge (or is that Ridge?)

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:40 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Lionheart wrote:So will they shake hands?

Very Happy
morning Lion.Are you and your mates watching the game tomorrow?

Morning Sir

I will be watching it - but not with my mates - we´ve not gone to our weekend home as Hurricanes are predicted and the police are advising people not to travel unless absolutely neccessary - its the same weather pattern that caused all the deaths in Madeira last weekend back to haunt us

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:03 am

Hopefully our lads won't freeze on the day and repeat the performance of '94
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Craig Bellamy on the Terry/Bridge situation: "You guys make a lot more of it. I know what JT is like and nothing surprises me about him. Everyone knows what he's like. But that's off the pitch

Hmmmmmmmm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:30 pm

No Hand shake... was there any other outcome?

i would like to know what chants were ringing round the ridge

THE BABYS NOT YOURS
THE BABYS NOT YYYYOOOOUUURRRSSS

DON`T BLAME JOHN TERRY
ITS ADEBAYOR'S

was a personal favourite from another forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:21 pm

one-diamanti47 wrote:No Hand shake... was there any other outcome?

i would like to know what chants were ringing round the ridge

THE BABYS NOT YOURS
THE BABYS NOT YYYYOOOOUUURRRSSS

DON`T BLAME JOHN TERRY
ITS ADEBAYOR'S

was a personal favourite from another forum

Capello has definitely not done the right thing here, he's let this fester, Bridge has carried his grudge a step further, not only that you only had to look at some of the other Man City player that did shake Terry's hand in particular Bellamy, and his statement after the game regarding the " In football we all know what John Terry is like".

Capello has shy'ed away from this.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Mal, I dont see what Capello has done wrong. Fair play to Bridge for not shaking the wankers hand, I would have gone further than that. Terry is troubled at the moment and looks a bit of a liability
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:56 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Mal, I dont see what Capello has done wrong. Fair play to Bridge for not shaking the wankers hand, I would have gone further than that. Terry is troubled at the moment and looks a bit of a liability

I agree. Capello has taken the captaincy away from Terry. I also cannot see what Capello can be criticised for.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:01 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Mal, I dont see what Capello has done wrong. Fair play to Bridge for not shaking the wankers hand, I would have gone further than that. Terry is troubled at the moment and looks a bit of a liability

I agree. Capello has taken the captaincy away from Terry. I also cannot see what Capello can be criticised for.

I think Capello did a Terry on Mals ex or soemthing Shocked
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Luton: Capello has done a John Major rather than a Maggie Thatcher.

He should have set precedence, for Bellamy to make a statement like he has you can almost bet your socks there are other players part of the England set up that agree with Bridge.

That's simply no good mate, Capello should have either rebuked Bridge by saying something like, " I have no sympathy for a player that puts personal indifference before playing for his country".

or.

He should have got hold of Terry and said you must tender your resignation for unity of the squad, Ancillotti must be a fool if he can deny that the animosity that spewed over in that game today resulting in the first thrashing of Chelsea in a long time was not down to the of pitch antics and a first class example of players showing unity and the Man City represenations, the victims wanting to hammer Chelsea representations the offenders into the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Mal, you've contradicted yourself there. Terry has been the England captain for almost 4 years and if other players had a problem with him like you say it would have emerged by now. Capello acted swiftly and decisively and made the right decision IMO and can you really blame Bridge for not wanting to play for England with him in the team?

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:08 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
jak wrote:

I think Capello did a Terry on Mals ex or soemthing Shocked

There's something going on there. Huh Huh

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:09 pm

jak wrote:

Jak:

Capello hasn't shown leadership, in saying the doors open if you want to return ( Bridge) says he either actually doesn't know how badly Bridge feels about this or he simply isn't bothered, either way Capello has given the media the neccassary ammo to throw at him if things go wrong in South Africa.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Malachite wrote:
jak wrote:

Jak:

Capello hasn't shown leadership, in saying the doors open if you want to return ( Bridge) says he either actually doesn't know how badly Bridge feels about this or he simply isn't bothered, either way Capello has given the media the neccassary ammo to throw at him if things go wrong in South Africa.

Capello has done all he can do.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:13 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Mal, you've contradicted yourself there. Terry has been the England captain for almost 4 years and if other players had a problem with him like you say it would have emerged by now. Capello acted swiftly and decisively and made the right decision IMO and can you really blame Bridge for not wanting to play for England with him in the team?

EZ: Your not getting what i'm saying or what Bellamy said, Bellamy said " we all know what John Terry is of the pitch"..what does he mean by that. he then said but as a player he's the best.

And no EZ it don't work like that, thats what this is all about unity it wouldn't have emerged, football players aren't like that, thats why Bridge is so hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:19 pm

What its says is that Bellamy (who always has something to say about everyone) thinks Terry is a dickhead!!

So whats ur point Mal.. the mans a prick off the pitch.. What is Capellos supposed to do about that.. he has taken the leader ship off him.. now its upto the individual players if they want to represent there countries.. Capello has done as much as he can..

And the press wont need this to spout rubbish if we end up failing at the World Cup
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Not often I will say this Mal, but you is chatting shite and Jak is being sensible Very Happy Im in cup final mode and in the mood to carry on drinking till tomorrow night
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:25 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Not often I will say this Mal, but you is chatting shite and Jak is being sensible Very Happy Im in cup final mode and in the mood to carry on drinking till tomorrow night

cheers
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:35 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:What its says is that Bellamy (who always has something to say about everyone) thinks Terry is a dickhead!!

So whats ur point Mal.. the mans a prick off the pitch.. What is Capellos supposed to do about that.. he has taken the leader ship off him.. now its upto the individual players if they want to represent there countries.. Capello has done as much as he can..

And the press wont need this to spout rubbish if we end up failing at the World Cup

Adrian: Don't agree, this will be another bullet and probably shown as the date it all started to go wrong. As for Terry, as we all know an England Captain has always been beyond reproach, its always been that way, when he falls in disgrace he should be offered the chance to save himself, what Capello should have done was get rid of both even for the short term simply because it was only about a month ago Capello was saying any playboy antics from players will exclude them from the squad selection, the man then said he would exclude all wives as a matter of discipline, the game today Chelsea v Man City, Man City basically going for the throat, Chelsea down to 9 men playing as a complete rabble was more than just a football match. My point is Capello should know by now how far reaching in the squad this goes with the other players, are there other players in the England squad that side with Bridge.

Bellamy may have a big mouth but how much of what he's saying is the truth....That's the point I'm making and that's why i think Capello hasn't done enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:38 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Not often I will say this Mal, but you is chatting shite and Jak is being sensible Very Happy Im in cup final mode and in the mood to carry on drinking till tomorrow night

Alright? MATE !!! Whistle Whistle

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Thats a gross exaggeration your always saying it, anyway you know jak couldn't talk sense if cheryl cole offered him a blow job to do it. Kinky

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:52 pm

Malachite wrote:

Thats a gross exaggeration your always saying it, anyway you know jak couldn't talk sense if cheryl cole offered him a blow job to do it. Kinky

I'm fussy about who gives me a blow job Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:12 pm

jak wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Yes 1966 was a great year for Jak as well
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:57 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Yes 1966 was a great year for Jak as well

You were in your mid-twenties then, Luton. Wasn't it a good year for you too?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum