JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Villanies..

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Villanies.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Villanies..

Post  villanfromluton Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:No I aint Ades, just stating facts. Think only the dozy fecker in Portugal and my good self were in Rotterdam to see that, maybe Spirit was as well. Those were the days, Villa win and a bird or two every night Rolling Eyes

Those 40 chicken dippers you'd stuff down your throat after coming home from the pub alone don't count as a bird.

Whats up with you Quassi, has someone been telling you a few home truths Very Happy

Some drunken old fart has been rambling at me, projecting his insecurities. It's saddened me that people like this bitter pensioner don't have anyone to help them. No

I was going to suggest you getting a job, maybe you need to get a life first Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:55 am

Adrian is about to set off to the game - he´s armed with his rattle and the Rosette that he bought at the last Villa game he saw

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:42 am

villanfromluton wrote:Are you bollox, bet you dont know half the players. Gabby Agbonlahor, who is Mals great great grandson, is an ugly fceker with a nose almost of Jesus proportions and mixed race by the way

You leave my lad out of this and he's as pretty as a picture, hope he's up to this, just watching the Villa fans outside Wenbley on Sky ffs Villa does have more than 1 player.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Are you bollox, bet you dont know half the players. Gabby Agbonlahor, who is Mals great great grandson, is an ugly fceker with a nose almost of Jesus proportions and mixed race by the way

You leave my lad out of this and he's as pretty as a picture, hope he's up to this, just watching the Villa fans outside Wenbley on Sky ffs Villa does have more than 1 player.

My god, you have realised that it is not just Gabby Very Happy . On the beer now, friends coming round in next few minutes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2