Fucking Stupid.

Go down

Fucking Stupid. Empty Fucking Stupid.

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:12 pm

We only got 1537 tickets for the juventus game away.


**** juventus and **** massolini and italy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fucking Stupid. Empty Re: Fucking Stupid.

Post  roadoftrinity on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:36 am

mikeyff wrote:We only got 1537 tickets for the juventus game away.


**** juventus and **** massolini and italy

Apparently their stadium only has a capacity of 27000, so under UEFA rules I think they only have to give 5%.

roadoftrinity

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fucking Stupid. Empty Re: Fucking Stupid.

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:56 am

I think they have given you to many Fulham must only take about 200 fans to the majority of away games..

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Posts : 5718
Join date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fucking Stupid. Empty Re: Fucking Stupid.

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:27 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
mikeyff wrote:We only got 1537 tickets for the juventus game away.


**** juventus and **** massolini and italy

Apparently their stadium only has a capacity of 27000, so under UEFA rules I think they only have to give 5%.

I think it's smaller than that.
Does anyone know what happened to the Della Alpi? That was a 55k stadium.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fucking Stupid. Empty Re: Fucking Stupid.

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:33 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
mikeyff wrote:We only got 1537 tickets for the juventus game away.


**** juventus and **** massolini and italy

Apparently their stadium only has a capacity of 27000, so under UEFA rules I think they only have to give 5%.

I think it's smaller than that.
Does anyone know what happened to the Della Alpi? That was a 55k stadium.

Its being rebuilt

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fucking Stupid. Empty Re: Fucking Stupid.

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I think they have given you to many Fulham must only take about 200 fans to the majority of away games..
Tosspot


just go boo your team.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fucking Stupid. Empty Re: Fucking Stupid.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum