JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England

+3
Bedshammer
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
villainies
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

England Empty England

Post  villainies Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Were fcuked aren't we?

No keeper
No full backs
One CB with a serious back injury not playing
One CB with his head all over the place
No decent wingers
Emile Heskey

affraid
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

England Empty Re: England

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 pm

villainies wrote:Were fcuked aren't we?

No keeper
No full backs
No decent wingers
Emile Heskey

affraid

And the captain is a bigger cheat then Terry, on the pitch anyway. Not to mention the fact that he committed GBH not so long back..

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

No keeper
No full backs
No decent wingers
Emile Heskey

affraid

And the captain is a bigger cheat then Terry, on the pitch anyway. Not to mention the fact that he committed GBH not so long back..

but without the G-man we don't stand a chance
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Green Upson and Cole will win the Hammers another World Cup, don't worry about it. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Green Upson and Cole will win the Hammers another World Cup, don't worry about it. cheers

Beds Spain & Brazil are cacking it.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:23 pm

villainies wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Green Upson and Cole will win the Hammers another World Cup, don't worry about it. cheers

Beds Spain & Brazil are cacking it.

Rightly so, fecking foreign nancy boys. Big Carlton will smash them to bits. Headbang

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:33 pm

And Rooney.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Bedshammer wrote:And Rooney.

Perhaps he'll win it for us on his own?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

No keeper
No full backs
No decent wingers
Emile Heskey

affraid

never proved Wink
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Lightweights dont you know anything?........we have a foreign coach so we can do anything Shocked
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:28 pm

villainies wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:And Rooney.

Perhaps he'll win it for us on his own?

He's got the heart for it........
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:02 am

Well.....

Crouch has booked his place
Lamps has got to pull his finger out we play better football with Carrick
Upson/Baines/Brown aren't up to it
Walcott not up to it
SWP has to go to SA even if Lennon is fit
Gerrard operates better in the middle, how does Fab sort that out?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:17 am

What was the point of Capello picking Warnock in the last two squads, and not even giving him any kind of run out. Last time, it was Bridge that played a full game and Warnock didn't come on, now Baines comes into the squad, plays a full game and once again, Warnock doesn't get a chance.

So basically, he is now Englands 4th choice left back, and I think Capello would probably play Lescott their ahead of him as well. So think he has no chance of going to the World Cup.

I guess that's why Luke Young gave up playing for England, I don't agree with it myself but he knew that he was only ever picked to make up the numbers and would never have a chance of getting on the pitch.

Last edited by roadoftrinity on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:17 am

villainies wrote:Well.....

Crouch has booked his place
Lamps has got to pull his finger out we play better football with Carrick
Upson/Baines/Brown aren't up to it
Walcott not up to it
SWP has to go to SA even if Lennon is fit
Gerrard operates better in the middle, how does Fab sort that out?

Upson has stepped in for Rio/Terry in a lot of Capello's games, and last night was the first mistake he's made in all those games. Tosspot

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:54 am

If the team that started last night is the one that lines up in the world cup we've got no chance.Green is not up to the standard, but that said we're struggling for a decent keeper.Brown is not good enough.Terry and Upson have got to be the slowest central defensive pairing in Europe.As it was Baines debut i don't think it's fair to judge him.Gerrard reverted back to his England form pre Capello, virtually a passenger on the left and as for Walcott on the right , what a contrast to the player he was 18 months ago.SWP,Milner and Crouch were all good substitutions, Cole wasn't given long enough to be able to give a fair comment on and whilst I thought crouch was impressive I was reminded that Rooney doesn't have teh same influence on a game as he does when he's alongside Heskey.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Playing the G man on the left is a waste of time, I hope Fab doesn't persist with this, England need the width and pace of a natural winger and its clear that the G man is naturally draw into the middle of the park. He needs to sort this in the next game and IMHO be willing to start with one of either Lamps or Gman in the centre and substitute if needs be. FB's is a really big test for him though, maybe Warnock will get a full game next time but I'm not convinced he is quite good enough at that level. I have to confess that even though the lanky one pisses me off he has to go to SA. Still not sure about him against the really top teams but all the way until the QF he can do a very good job.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:55 pm

QBVILLA wrote:If the team that started last night is the one that lines up in the world cup we've got no chance.Green is not up to the standard, but that said we're struggling for a decent keeper.Brown is not good enough.Terry and Upson have got to be the slowest central defensive pairing in Europe.As it was Baines debut i don't think it's fair to judge him.Gerrard reverted back to his England form pre Capello, virtually a passenger on the left and as for Walcott on the right , what a contrast to the player he was 18 months ago.SWP,Milner and Crouch were all good substitutions, Cole wasn't given long enough to be able to give a fair comment on and whilst I thought crouch was impressive I was reminded that Rooney doesn't have teh same influence on a game as he does when he's alongside Heskey.

I thought absolutely the same thing. Obviously I'm wearing claret and blue tinted glasses, but I really do think Cole deserves a start with Rooney. He's the same kind of player as Heskey, and has got goals in his locker. Whether he can have the same subtle effect on an England performance as Heskey does is for Capello to find out but he has to be given a chance sometime soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:21 pm

If things go to plan we meet Argentina in the Quarters.. they may have a manager who is shocking but i would be extremly worried if thats our defnence against Tevez Higuain and Messi Shocked and with Sergio Aguero sitting on the bench!!

Terry makes errors and is slow.. Rio isnt fit.. Upson is ok but what happens when the Brazil Holland Spain and Argentina come to the party.. and if Lescott has to start us then we are in deep shit!! Brown isnt a good RB.. Johnson cant defend.. Green is a decent keeper but known to drop a clanger..

Thank feck we have Capello incharge.. with the shenanigins of the last few weeks someone like Mcclown would be lucky to get us out of the group stages!!

I stil dont get why Walcott or SWP would get into the squad ahead of Ashley Young?? The guy has never been given a proper chances and with us having a suspect Rb his work rate would be a big asset..

Upfornt Rooney is a given but why would we take Heskey Crouch and Cole together?? if Rooney is injured who would stretch the defence?? Im surprised Gabby isnt get a look in at all.. Heskey and Crouch would be two to take.. no point having three players slow as feck so is Rooney didnt play it would be good to have someone like Gabby strecthing defences and he has electric pace too!

Also its plainly obvious Rooney and Defoe cant play together.. Defoe has been SHIT for us in over 40 internationals.. half of his goals have come againt Andorra Rolling Eyes and i think he has only scored one goal in a game that wasnt a friendly.. is a lazy fecker.. but i would take him cus he is a natural finisher..

But Heskey will start with Rooney for sure against the USA.. Heskey maybe a donkey to most but he brings the best out of Rooney..who is our main hope if we are to get to the semis..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Further to the point regarding Heskey.We breezed through qualifying with Gerrard playing on the left with both him,Lampard and Rooney in particular scoring plenty of goals and playing extremely well.Now i'm not saying this is all down to Heskey but it has to be a major factor.Also regarding Gerrard on the left hand side, he's had Ashley Cole playing at left back throughout the qualifiers and Cole whilst a loatsome pile of shit, is a top class full back who attacks extremely well.I wouldn't expect Baines to be the same on his debut, that'd be unfair but as he was unwilling to go past Gerrard it resulted in the midfield becoming narrow.
As for Cole being given a shot of a full game alongside Rooney.If he's going to SA then I think Capello has to give him a start and at least 70 mins to show what he can do.Personally i'm not a fan but i'd rather he was given the chance pre SA than be thrown in at the deep end with just a handful of sub appearances under his belt.We know what Crouch and Defoe are capable of, they're definitely going so in the next couple of friendlies lets take a look at Cole,Agbonlahor and Bent.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:09 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Further to the point regarding Heskey.We breezed through qualifying with Gerrard playing on the left with both him,Lampard and Rooney in particular scoring plenty of goals and playing extremely well.Now i'm not saying this is all down to Heskey but it has to be a major factor.Also regarding Gerrard on the left hand side, he's had Ashley Cole playing at left back throughout the qualifiers and Cole whilst a loatsome pile of shit, is a top class full back who attacks extremely well.I wouldn't expect Baines to be the same on his debut, that'd be unfair but as he was unwilling to go past Gerrard it resulted in the midfield becoming narrow.
As for Cole being given a shot of a full game alongside Rooney.If he's going to SA then I think Capello has to give him a start and at least 70 mins to show what he can do.Personally i'm not a fan but i'd rather he was given the chance pre SA than be thrown in at the deep end with just a handful of sub appearances under his belt.We know what Crouch and Defoe are capable of, they're definitely going so in the next couple of friendlies lets take a look at Cole,Agbonlahor and Bent.

Good point. we can't afford to waste the g-unit's talent. If Cole doesn't make it I hope we adapt.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:11 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Further to the point regarding Heskey.We breezed through qualifying with Gerrard playing on the left with both him,Lampard and Rooney in particular scoring plenty of goals and playing extremely well.Now i'm not saying this is all down to Heskey but it has to be a major factor.Also regarding Gerrard on the left hand side, he's had Ashley Cole playing at left back throughout the qualifiers and Cole whilst a loatsome pile of shit, is a top class full back who attacks extremely well.I wouldn't expect Baines to be the same on his debut, that'd be unfair but as he was unwilling to go past Gerrard it resulted in the midfield becoming narrow.

Good point. we can't afford to waste the g-unit's talent. If Cole doesn't make it I hope we adapt.

Milner at left-back perhaps?

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
villainies wrote:

My thinking is that he would be caught out of position defensively. Obviously good going forward though.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:26 pm

or we could play 4-5-1

Carrick or Barry holding.. Gerrard and Lampard in the middle pushing forward.. Milner on the left and Walcott/SWP/Becks/Lennon on the right.. and Rooney playing upfront on his own.. hasnt done badly for Man U in that role this season has he..

Would give us great options..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
villainies wrote:

I think that would be a disaster for Milner's career.No problem with him doing the job for the last 15 mins of a game if we are behind but we can't go into a World Cup with Milner as our left back.He'll get exposed by the top wingers.Warnock or Baines will be a lot safer bets.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:23 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:or we could play 4-5-1

Carrick or Barry holding.. Gerrard and Lampard in the middle pushing forward.. Milner on the left and Walcott/SWP/Becks/Lennon on the right.. and Rooney playing upfront on his own.. hasnt done badly for Man U in that role this season has he..

Would give us great options..

Where's Berbatov been playing?
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum