JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stoke

+2
Finn
villanfromluton
6 posters

Go down

Stoke Empty Stoke

Post  villanfromluton Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Have been watching the lad amidst the beer, how was the game today AVFC? Have not seen or heard nothing
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Stoke Empty Re: Stoke

Post  Finn Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Dire by all accounts
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Evening Finn

Sounds like the game I watched my lad play in, didnt liven up till the final whistle. You lot came back from 2 down, good doing v Everton. Know Jerome scored the first
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Didnt go, middle daughter competing in Stoke so looked after the lad.

Tell you what the result was exceptional, we are safe we went two down to a real form team and we could have sat back or folded but they fought back. Gardner scored the second btw, I knew he was a good buy Very Happy
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Finn wrote:Didnt go, middle daughter competing in Stoke so looked after the lad.

Tell you what the result was exceptional, we are safe we went two down to a real form team and we could have sat back or folded but they fought back. Gardner scored the second btw, I knew he was a good buy Very Happy

Good job he wasnt in our reserves the other night, what was the score then Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:44 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Finn wrote:Didnt go, middle daughter competing in Stoke so looked after the lad.

Good job he wasnt in our reserves the other night, what was the score then Very Happy

Has Lion stolen your ID ?
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Finn wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Has Lion stolen your ID ?

Very Happy

You know my views on Gardner, think he will be a good player for you.

You are still shite though Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:58 pm

i think it`s fair to say the villa match will get 30 seconds at the end of match of the day, dire stuff indeed

spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:11 pm

On the plus side.. ANOTHER clean sheet and we still have the best defesnive record in the league!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:30 pm

thought the first half was quite a good match back and forth attacking, but the 2nd half was crap.

We have obviously worked hard all week practising on how to defend against the long throw and they had a lot of throws into our box and we got rid of every one, but perhaps we have worked on that so much that we forgot how to break them down and score ourselves

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:37 pm

AVFC, even a couple of spud mates yesterday said a point would be good at Stoke. If it was that bad second half, does leave me wondering why MON didnt try changing it unless he was happy, read official site and know Gabby came on. Dont know if Albrighton was on the bench,but should be shortly IMHO when fully fir, was MOYM v the bunch of rabble in the reserves
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:09 am

Personally, i think that a point against Stoke is a good result, but we need to win our next two games, to put ourselves in the mix for getting 4th.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum