JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea

+2
ADRIAN_1976
jak
6 posters

Go down

Chelsea Empty Chelsea

Post  jak Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Made to look very ordinary by Inter tonight. Wesley Sneijder was outstanding.

jak

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Empty Re: Chelsea

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Lucio is immense.. he must be the best CB in world football right now.. Kept Drogba in his back pocket in both games.. and Drogba has to face him again this summer..

Sneijder is a class player.. This is why Real always feck up.. when you have class players like Sneijder on your books why sell him and watse mega bucks on Kaka..

Looking at the the teams left in the competition..that must be the poorest Quater Final line up for a while..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:14 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Lucio is immense.. he must be the best CB in world football right now.. Kept Drogba in his back pocket in both games.. and Drogba has to face him again this summer..

Sneijder is a class player.. This is why Real always feck up.. when you have class players like Sneijder on your books why sell him and watse mega bucks on Kaka..

Looking at the the teams left in the competition..that must be the poorest Quater Final line up for a while..

'Ave a little respect guv - just cos the Big Names ain't there don't mean what's left is poor quality.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:32 am

jpr60 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Lucio is immense.. he must be the best CB in world football right now.. Kept Drogba in his back pocket in both games.. and Drogba has to face him again this summer..

'Ave a little respect guv - just cos the Big Names ain't there don't mean what's left is poor quality.

Well said JPR - Ades, you is a ccok
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:38 am

That a fairly flaky Arsenal side are there speaks volumes.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:26 pm

villainies wrote:That a fairly flaky Arsenal side are there speaks volumes.

Just as that statement does. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:31 pm

jak wrote:

Just as that statement does. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Come on Jak, Arsenal are flaky. I could pull up plenty of posts with you saying the same thing this season. That they are considered one of the top 4 sides left in the competition is remarkable.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:29 pm

villainies wrote:
jak wrote:

Come on Jak, Arsenal are flaky. I could pull up plenty of posts with you saying the same thing this season. That they are considered one of the top 4 sides left in the competition is remarkable.

Lucky there's 8 left then hey?

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
villainies wrote:
jak wrote:

dipshit. Last night the pundits rated the gooners as one of the top 4 four left in the competition.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:34 pm

villainies wrote:
villainies wrote:
jak wrote:

dipshit. Last night the pundits rated the gooners as one of the top 4 four left in the competition.

Yeah alright then. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:38 pm

villainies wrote:
villainies wrote:
jak wrote:

Yeah alright then. Very Happy

Are you and the dumbass from Finland one and the same Very Happy . The clue in vidals post was that they are considered Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:09 pm

villainies wrote:
jak wrote:

The Champions League is a different proposition to the PL. Look back through my posts and you'll see that I've always said that our style is far more suited to the European competition, where the game is less physical and referees are less tolerant of tackles from behind etc.
The CL is very high standard indeed, watch the football and you'll see. We are there in the last 8. What's wrong with that?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:13 pm

jak wrote:
villainies wrote:
jak wrote:

The Champions League is a different proposition to the PL. Look back through my posts and you'll see that I've always said that our style is far more suited to the European competition, where the game is less physical and referees are less tolerant of tackles from behind etc.
The CL is very high standard indeed, watch the football and you'll see. We are there in the last 8. What's wrong with that?

JAK, after the performances in the PL do you think Arsenal could beat Man U or Chelsea over two legs?

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Nothing at all wrong with it, I would just expect Arsenal to be considered one of the weaker teams left by this stage but many pundits still regard them as being in the strongest 4.

This all bodes well for Villa next season ..... Whistle
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:04 pm

jak wrote:
villainies wrote:
jak wrote:

JAK, after the performances in the PL do you think Arsenal could beat Man U or Chelsea over two legs?

I have said that provided we avoided the PL clubs, we had a fair chance in the CL. Chelsea are gone now so that leaves Man U. who I would prefer to avoid but if we have to play them, given good availability of players, I do believe we'll give them a go.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:05 pm

villainies wrote:Nothing at all wrong with it, I would just expect Arsenal to be considered one of the weaker teams left by this stage but many pundits still regard them as being in the strongest 4.

This all bodes well for Villa next season ..... Whistle

Whistle Whistle Whistle

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:36 pm

jak wrote:
jak wrote:
villainies wrote:
jak wrote:

I have said that provided we avoided the PL clubs, we had a fair chance in the CL. Chelsea are gone now so that leaves Man U. who I would prefer to avoid but if we have to play them, given good availability of players, I do believe we'll give them a go.

I agree with that.Ironic really that whilst Arsenal have been swotted by Chelsea and Man Ure this season there is a real possibilty that they could end up as PL champions and over a 38 game period the winner will deserve it.IMO this season's champions will be the weakest Champions since the formation of the Premier League, or could it be the rest of the league are now that much more of an opponent?
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:39 pm

I think the second rung clubs such as Villa, Spuds, Everton and Man City are now going into games against the top 4 of the last few seasons with a more positive attitude and actually thinking they can get something out of the game rather than hoping they can. Its hard to tell whether the league is weaker overall, some of the football played has been excellent
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum