JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions League Draw

+2
villanfromluton
MrMagoo
6 posters

Go down

Champions League Draw Empty Champions League Draw

Post  Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:22 am

Couldn't have been worse for Arsenal, could it?
Can United cope with Bayern's front 4?
Interesting times ahead..

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Empty Re: Champions League Draw

Post  MrMagoo Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:25 am

1/4 Finals:
Inter Milan v CSKA Moscow
Arsenal v Barcelona
Bayern Munich v Manchester United
Lyon v Bordeaux

Semi-Finals:
Inter/CSKA Moscow v Arsenal/Barcelona
Bayern/Man United v Lyon/Bordeaux

Tough games for both Arsenal and ManU but at least ManU are playing at home in the 2nd leg.

Tougher route for Arsenal to get through to the final
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Should be great games between Arsenal and Barca. It will be difficult for Arsenal, but I think they can do it
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:29 pm

There's no easy games in the quarter finals of the CL. If you wanna win it, you've got to play the best at some stage.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Arsenal v Barcelona - should be an excellent football display.
Obviously Barca are favourites but I'm happy with the draw, playing a footballing side twice is a good test of how good we are, as long as we're focussed. Would have been nice to have had RvP available, Gallas too but, hey, we've come this far - let's give it a go.
Arsenal v ManU CL Final anyone?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:12 pm

jpr60 wrote:Arsenal v Barcelona - should be an excellent football display.
Obviously Barca are favourites but I'm happy with the draw, playing a footballing side twice is a good test of how good we are, as long as we're focussed. Would have been nice to have had RvP available, Gallas too but, hey, we've come this far - let's give it a go.

You're right jpr our chances rest a lot on our injury situation. I've watched Barca a lot this season and they can be beaten.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:18 pm

jak wrote:

You're right jpr our chances rest a lot on our injury situation. I've watched Barca a lot this season and they can be beaten.

I don't think Arsenal have enough in defence to cope with Barca's attacking flair. Should be a fantastic spectacle though, the two best footballing teams in the world, and I hope you do turn them over.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
jak wrote:

I don't think Arsenal have enough in defence to cope with Barca's attacking flair. Should be a fantastic spectacle though, the two best footballing teams in the world, and I hope you do turn them over.

We also have attacking flair and not many teams in La Liga really go at Barca. It should be very interesting and if both teams are up for it, it should be a feast for football lovers.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:51 pm

I dont think Arsenal have enough to turn Barcelona over... Think Barcelona would find it harder against a team like Inter or Chelsea..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Are Barca that great a team defensively though? Brilliant going forward and Clichy will have to up his game against Messi. I saw the game last Satruday when he got a hat trick and he was brilliant, as was Henry when he came on at half time. Think they will be two great games
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:56 am

Nice draw for Man U I think they will get to the final no problem. Arsenal are fucked, if by some miracle they beat Barca then Milan are waiting for them. I can't see them winnning either game TBH. Milan v Man U final - the special one will triumph.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:03 am

villainies wrote:Nice draw for Man U I think they will get to the final no problem. Arsenal are fucked, if by some miracle they beat Barca then Milan are waiting for them. I can't see them winnning either game TBH. Milan v Man U final - the special one will triumph.

You do talk some tosh, dont you Rolling Eyes you are the Mark Lawrenson of jwned, full of bull
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:27 am

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:Nice draw for Man U I think they will get to the final no problem. Arsenal are fucked, if by some miracle they beat Barca then Milan are waiting for them. I can't see them winnning either game TBH. Milan v Man U final - the special one will triumph.

You do talk some tosh, dont you Rolling Eyes you are the Mark Lawrenson of jwned, full of bull

Villaines makes Lawrenson look intelligent. Jester

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:59 am

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Villaines makes Lawrenson look intelligent. Jester

Probably a first here Jak, I agree with you Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum