JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis Saha

2 posters

Go down

Louis Saha Empty Louis Saha

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:23 am

I think it was well documented that when Saha signed for Everton he told the club he didnt want paying if he was injured (a sort of thank you for the club taking a risk with him) Ill be the 1st to admit that when we signed him I wasnt all that impressed with his injury record.

I know he has now won himself a £65k a week contract for 2 years but I have to take my hat off to the guy. I was told at the weekend by one of my dad's hammer mates that Dyer is on £75k a week and has only played (I think he said) 5 games since joining WH.

Now with WH money problems at the moment that money that is currently in Dyers account could well have helped the club out of the pickle its in now. I apprecaite players can just say no to money but if I was Dyer Id be telling the club to only pay me half (£37.5k a week - only!!! Very Happy ) still a silly amount to be paid.

Its a pity there aren't more players who think of the clubs that take care of them rather than thinking of their arse pocket Crying or Very sad
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

Back to top Go down

Louis Saha Empty Re: Louis Saha

Post  Bedshammer Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:30 am

It is a pity. But Dyer only has a few more weeks to limp on at our expense, I think.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:34 am

Bedshammer wrote:It is a pity. But Dyer only has a few more weeks to limp on at our expense, I think.

Then he's out of contract? Pity you cant sell him and get some money back
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am

Chalked up to experience, I think. I will say one thing though - I'm quite sure he would rather have played than constantly been injured. On his rare outings (the last one being Saturday) he's looked really fit. He clearly does all he can, and it's a shame.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Chalked up to experience, I think. I will say one thing though - I'm quite sure he would rather have played than constantly been injured. On his rare outings (the last one being Saturday) he's looked really fit. He clearly does all he can, and it's a shame.

True! I wasnt just picking on Dyer rather than using him as an example. I think he is a very good player when fit
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Oh, quite. The biggest difference is that Dyer had no idea his leg was about to be broken, although he was always a bit injury prone. A bit like Deano - rotten luck for all concerned.
Also, the codbotherers did sign him on a ridiculously high contract, but that's in the past now.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:44 pm

He´s been suffering with an infection causing him hearing problems - its been diagnosed as

Chronic Dyer Ear

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:55 pm

Lionheart wrote:He´s been suffering with an infection causing him hearing problems - its been diagnosed as

Chronic Dyer Ear

Louis Saha Icon_rolleyes
Louis Saha Icon_biggrin
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: