JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.....big game tommorow?

+3
villanfromluton
Finn
Jay.P.A
7 posters

Go down

So.....big game tommorow? Empty So.....big game tommorow?

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:04 pm

No one's posting!!!

Biggest game of our season.

Silently confident for some reason..........just a mad Villa fan.

UTV.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

So.....big game tommorow? Empty Re: So.....big game tommorow?

Post  Finn Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:06 pm

I am considering putting a tenner on your rabble to spring the suprise of the season.
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:24 pm

So it would be a surprise if the team that has won the cup more times than the other wins?

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Jay, think we will get beat whatever formation we play, but which one will he go for? Either Carew or Delph realistically. Normally I would go 4-5-1 but Carew has been in good form recently. The worry is they will over run us in midfield. If I was MON, I would remind the players of the comments made by the ex England captain at the end of the game about knowing Villa would be knackered after 55-60 minutes and ask them to make him eat his words. If I was a player, the motivation to get one over him would be massive.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:35 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jay, think we will get beat whatever formation we play, but which one will he go for? Either Carew or Delph realistically. Normally I would go 4-5-1 but Carew has been in good form recently. The worry is they will over run us in midfield. If I was MON, I would remind the players of the comments made by the ex England captain at the end of the game about knowing Villa would be knackered after 55-60 minutes and ask them to make him eat his words. If I was a player, the motivation to get one over him would be massive.

I´d be more motivated about getting one over who he´s be getting one over

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:37 pm

UTV!
There, I said it.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:42 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jay, think we will get beat whatever formation we play, but which one will he go for? Either Carew or Delph realistically. Normally I would go 4-5-1 but Carew has been in good form recently. The worry is they will over run us in midfield. If I was MON, I would remind the players of the comments made by the ex England captain at the end of the game about knowing Villa would be knackered after 55-60 minutes and ask them to make him eat his words. If I was a player, the motivation to get one over him would be massive.

Lutes, fair point but I'd want us to go 4-4-2. Really want Milner to show everyone why he will take Lampard's place in the center of midfield for England.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:

Lutes, fair point but I'd want us to go 4-4-2. Really want Milner to show everyone why he will take Lampard's place in the center of midfield for England.

I said the same on another forum, but do have misgivings about that Jay. They play a very narrow style, really worried we will get overrun in the centre midfield area.

Lion, as for your comment, I thought it was Brighton your mate villanies said you like to hang out
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:53 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:

I said the same on another forum, but do have misgivings about that Jay. They play a very narrow style, really worried we will get overrun in the centre midfield area.

Lion, as for your comment, I thought it was Brighton your mate villanies said you like to hang out

I can´t do anything about his sexual fantasies

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Lionheart wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:

I can´t do anything about his sexual fantasies

I knew he was sad, didnt realise quite how much till now though Shocked
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:37 am

were fucked Mad

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:47 am

Its the taking part, not the winning cheers
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:04 am

Just found out that the horse i've drawn in the sweep is 200-1 at Corals and 150-1 at ladbrokes No Seeing that i've already wasted £2 on that nag, i'll be chucking another fiver at a Villa win.Mind you I had 4 quid on us a couple of weeks back at 11-2, and we know what happened then Sad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:40 am

You just never know.. we have quality all over and i really think we can do it Shocked

Unsure if we should play 4-4-2 with Carew and Gabby or play 4-5-1 and play Delph and squeeze them in midfield while breaking with Milner Young and Downing..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:29 am

We HAVE beaten them this season. We've also beaten Man Utd and Liverpool. C'MON VILLA!

UTV.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:42 am

Im just about to leave now for Wembley.. Gonna miss El classico tonight but it will be worth it if we can smash up Chelsea!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:50 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Im just about to leave now for Wembley.. Gonna miss El classico tonight but it will be worth it if we can smash up Chelsea!!

Good for you but please remember that big striker for Villa isn´t Dion

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:51 am

Lion.. your losing it mate.. your turning over the same jokes for years.. get some new material Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum