JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alan Green

+3
villanfromluton
Jay.P.A
Bedshammer
7 posters

Go down

Alan Green Empty Alan Green

Post  Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Apparently in his radio commentary yesterday he was giving it large that Villa have no Plan B (I wonder who he got that idea from?) get it out to the wings and send over crosses

I just get to think that there is a snowball effect here and I am increasingly certain that Villa will have a new manager in place by next season

Candidate time

I wouldn´t mind a few bob on Jurgen Klinnsmann - got a profile in the US

What ya reckon?

Back to top Go down

Alan Green Empty Re: Alan Green

Post  Bedshammer Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:08 pm

I listened to the second half of the match in the car on the way home from Upton Park. Alan Green is hopeless and I don't know how he keeps his job.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 pm

Hopeless or not Beds - it just keeps in the public domain that idea that MON doesn´t know a fat lot about the clever bits of the job - as the saying goes - its far harder to lose a reputation than to gain one

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Lionheart wrote:Hopeless or not Beds - it just keeps in the public domain that idea that MON doesn´t know a fat lot about the clever bits of the job - as the saying goes - its far harder to lose a reputation than to gain one

He's a lazy journalist. And if they say/print a thing often enough, they start to present it as truth. I really despise some elements of the media these days.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:50 pm

He's a knobhead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:55 pm

I remember when we used to be good at set-pieces. Shocked
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Fceking hell Lion, that is scraping the barrell bringing that twats comments to back up your argument. The guy is a complete and utter tool. I agree with Beds, how the fcek does he keep his job, arrogat shite that he is
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:30 am

Alan Green???????
I prefer his brother Gan Tosspot
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:34 am

QBVILLA wrote:Alan Green???????
I prefer his brother Gan Alan Green 984839

They're very alike, aren't they?
Alan Green Icon_biggrin
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:37 am

Who Lion and Alan Green?
Are you suggesting that Green is also a middle aged speedo wearing lech who has to supress his stiffy whenever someone mentions Maggie Thatcher's name?
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:38 am

I wasn´t using him to support my arguments - just saying that the more often these things are in the press - the more the story goes

You can quote me in August if I´m wrong but I am more and more certain MON won´t be at VP next season

There has been a noticeable lack of comment from RL over the last few weeks to deny any of the stories

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:39 am

QBVILLA wrote:Who Lion and Alan Green?
Are you suggesting that Green is also a middle aged speedo wearing lech who has to supress his stiffy whenever someone mentions Maggie Thatcher's name?

No, silly - Alan & Gan.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 am

Lionheart wrote:I wasn´t using him to support my arguments - just saying that the more often these things are in the press - the more the story goes

You can quote me in August if I´m wrong but I am more and more certain MON won´t be at VP next season

There has been a noticeable lack of comment from RL over the last few weeks to deny any of the stories

Yeah because he's been really vocal over the last 3yrs?????
O'Neill may well leave, and he may well even turn up at Anfield.If he does go we won't get a manager of anywhere near the same ability and we'll return to bobbing around in mid table obscurity.Fantastic.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:49 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Lionheart wrote:I wasn´t using him to support my arguments - just saying that the more often these things are in the press - the more the story goes

Yeah because he's been really vocal over the last 3yrs?????
O'Neill may well leave, and he may well even turn up at Anfield.If he does go we won't get a manager of anywhere near the same ability and we'll return to bobbing around in mid table obscurity.Fantastic.

QB

I think that his chances of a Top 4 job are very unlikely due to the ever more public airing of his lack of tactical knowledge - shit sticks

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:14 am

If Spurs fans were calling for the head of Harry Redknapp now, we would all be pishing ourselves at them, but we would quiet easily finish about them. MON has taken us to the challenge for 4th, 3 more wins between now and the rest of the season, and we will have our joint best points total in the Premier League since it begain.

And people now want to listen to what some tnuc like Alan Green has to say. Yes, MON has his faults and I think he should use his subs more, however, wanting him to leave? Bollocks.

Will he still be here at the start of next season? Who's knows, but if he does go, he will have no problem what so ever getting another job.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 am

roadoftrinity wrote:If Spurs fans were calling for the head of Harry Redknapp now, we would all be pishing ourselves at them, but we would quiet easily finish about them. MON has taken us to the challenge for 4th, 3 more wins between now and the rest of the season, and we will have our joint best points total in the Premier League since it begain.

And people now want to listen to what some tnuc like Alan Green has to say. Yes, MON has his faults and I think he should use his subs more, however, wanting him to leave? Bollocks.

Will he still be here at the start of next season? Who's knows, but if he does go, he will have no problem what so ever getting another job.

ROT couldn´t agree with you more that he will walk into another job

Equally we cannot continually be in denial about the style of football that Villa play - or is Green being paid off by Wenger to say these things

The more relevant aspect is that I read about Greens comments on the BBC saturday football site - that is is the nature of the press - one man says something and then another puts it to print - it just adds to that snowball effect - which I think is why the Big 4 clubs would not take on MON as he undoubtedly comes with baggage due to the press

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:33 am

He does have his faults, but his plus points far outway his minus points. We miss that player that can come off the bench and change a game, which we only really had a for a whie under MON when Berger was there, even Maloney to some extent. So I think the reason for him not having a plan B is we just don't have that in the squad at the moment, something he will need to change as it's his responsibility. I would still have made changes in the semi, for example, Petrov was brilliant first half, but as seems to happen so often with him this season, he fizzled out so don't know what he didn't take him off.

However, Alan Green has had a hard on for MON for ages, and is always having a dig at him so I don't think anyone will listen to that.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:37 am

roadoftrinity wrote:He does have his faults, but his plus points far outway his minus points. We miss that player that can come off the bench and change a game, which we only really had a for a whie under MON when Berger was there, even Maloney to some extent. So I think the reason for him not having a plan B is we just don't have that in the squad at the moment, something he will need to change as it's his responsibility. I would still have made changes in the semi, for example, Petrov was brilliant first half, but as seems to happen so often with him this season, he fizzled out so don't know what he didn't take him off.

However, Alan Green has had a hard on for MON for ages, and is always having a dig at him so I don't think anyone will listen to that.

Petrov was the best player on the pitch in the first half

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:49 am

Even if he has decent end to the season, if the money isn't there and he has to sell players I reckon he'll go. Equally if we finish poorly but he gets the continued support of Lerner and can find the 2 or 3 players we need I think he'll give it one last shot. It would be his last if he didn't win something or get 4th though.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:22 am

Alan Green fceking moans about all and sundry, yet Lion picks up one comment. He would have had some grumble about Barcelona's performance v Arsenal last week, he moans more than my fceking missus
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:34 am

Green always fawns over the top 4 teams, he was doing it to Chelsea on Saturday. We quite often hear him on our way home from football and I quite often want to slap his face very hard. He talks utter tosh.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:36 am

Lionheart wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:He does have his faults, but his plus points far outway his minus points. We miss that player that can come off the bench and change a game, which we only really had a for a whie under MON when Berger was there, even Maloney to some extent. So I think the reason for him not having a plan B is we just don't have that in the squad at the moment, something he will need to change as it's his responsibility. I would still have made changes in the semi, for example, Petrov was brilliant first half, but as seems to happen so often with him this season, he fizzled out so don't know what he didn't take him off.

Petrov was the best player on the pitch in the first half

affraid affraid affraid

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:53 pm

Agree with ROT, Petrov was our best player in the first half.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum