JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harsh but fair

+2
Bedshammer
mastermank
6 posters

Go down

Harsh but fair Empty Harsh but fair

Post  mastermank Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Should portsmouth be fined for playing an understrength side in the premiership tonight? They aren't playing players for financial reasons. Wolves were fined for less and wigan are still involved in the relegation battle.

mastermank

Back to top Go down

Harsh but fair Empty Re: Harsh but fair

Post  Bedshammer Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:57 pm

That's an interesting one. West Ham could do with Pompey beating Wigan - let's sue 'em!
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Im just glad they've been refused entry to the Europa Cup next season. I think that would be a poke in the eye too many for all the other clubs in the Premiership
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:19 pm

AGENTSMITH THE RETURN wrote:Im just glad they've been refused entry to the Europa Cup next season. I think that would be a poke in the eye too many for all the other clubs in the Premiership

yeah, only Liverpool are allowed to bend the rules to get into Europe
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:33 pm

MrMagoo wrote:
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN wrote:Im just glad they've been refused entry to the Europa Cup next season. I think that would be a poke in the eye too many for all the other clubs in the Premiership

Interesting that they waited to see if we won our game in hand last night before making the desicion, I wonder if we had lost leaving Liverpool in one of the Qualifying spots if this desicion would have been different. scratch

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:06 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
MrMagoo wrote:

Interesting that they waited to see if we won our game in hand last night before making the desicion, I wonder if we had lost leaving Liverpool in one of the Qualifying spots if this desicion would have been different. scratch

I was on about when the won the champs league but got special permission to defend it after the failed to qualify the following year
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:12 pm

MrMagoo wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
MrMagoo wrote:

I was on about when the won the champs league but got special permission to defend it after the failed to qualify the following year

I know you was, I was just saying thats all, that if we stay above them and they had allowed pompey to enter Europe then Liverpool wont even qualify for europa league next season, but now that they have declined pompey from entering the place will go to 7th ie liverpool.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 pm

nah, Everton will win all their remaining games and Liverpool will lose all theirs meaing the finish 8th. Hopefully bounce

Imagine the fallout if the didn't qualify for Europe next season? Wouldnt be many of their top players left
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:23 pm

MrMagoo wrote:nah, Everton will win all their remaining games and Liverpool will lose all theirs meaing the finish 8th. Hopefully bounce

Imagine the fallout if the didn't qualify for Europe next season? Wouldnt be many of their top players left

Bankruptcy beckons if that happens
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:23 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
MrMagoo wrote:nah, Everton will win all their remaining games and Liverpool will lose all theirs meaing the finish 8th. Hopefully bounce

Bankruptcy beckons if that happens

I can only wish! Twisted Evil
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum