JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Villa linked to big name signing

+2
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
MrMagoo
6 posters

Go down

Villa linked to big name signing Empty Villa linked to big name signing

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:55 am

Aston Villa are ready to launch a bid of £3.5m plus midfielder Barry Bannan for Wigan defender Titus Bramble. (Daily Star)

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Villa linked to big name signing Empty Re: Villa linked to big name signing

Post  MrMagoo Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:01 am

I know Bramble gets a lot of stick, but didnt he have a decent season last season?
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:17 am

He did have a good season last yr, but even so that would be a shite signing.

Im not that sure we want rid of Bannan either.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:21 am

Jan Vennegor of Hesselink

That's a big name. So is Eddie Large.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:47 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:He did have a good season last yr, but even so that would be a shite signing.

Im not that sure we want rid of Bannan either.

I know we're getting linked to pretty much everyone but i'm concerned that this may have an element of truth in it.bramble did have a great season last year, and more significantly was IMO (along with the left back Figuero) brilliant in the 0-0 at Villa Park.If you were watching him for the first time that day you'd have thought he was a top class player.However, does one good season make up for being a national joke for the previous 8? No
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:25 am

Unsuprisingly, Villa have totally dismissed the link. There again, I suppose it is better than being linked with loan signings 95% of the time.

Seems as if Everton, Spuds and us are all being linked with the same players by and large.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:43 am

villanfromluton wrote:Unsuprisingly, Villa have totally dismissed the link. There again, I suppose it is better than being linked with loan signings 95% of the time.

Seems as if Everton, Spuds and us are all being linked with the same players by and large.

Gutted about this, I was looking forward to seeing a partnership of Bramble and Knight at the back. Could become the England centre back pairing.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:05 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Unsuprisingly, Villa have totally dismissed the link. There again, I suppose it is better than being linked with loan signings 95% of the time.

Gutted about this, I was looking forward to seeing a partnership of Bramble and Knight at the back. Could become the England centre back pairing.

We could market them as the black Chuckle brothers
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:08 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

yeah but instead of "to you, to me" it would be "through you, through me"
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:09 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

Lion would be happy to see a player like Tit us who likes to bring the ball out of defence and play football, the black Hansen he has been known in the past.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:10 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

Lion would be happy to see a player like Tit us who likes to bring the ball out of defence and play football, the black Hansen he has been known in the past.

Yeah but that was Dave Hansen the gardener
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:13 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

Yeah but that was Dave Hansen the gardener

Tit us isnt as good as Dave, he was the star man in the Coronation League division 5
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down