JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juan Roman Riquleme

+4
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
jpr60
MrMagoo
Bedshammer
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juan Roman Riquleme Empty Juan Roman Riquleme

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 pm

To West Ham................................

Un-----------be-----------facking-------------------------lievable

Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Juan Roman Riquleme Empty Re: Juan Roman Riquleme

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 pm

I just heard this - it's breaking news on SSN, apparently. Did you want him for Villa, then?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:32 pm

An Argentinian to West Ham?????????????????????

best make sure his contract is done properly

Last edited by MrMagoo on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 pm

MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:38 pm

MrMagoo wrote:An Argentinian to West Ham?????????????????????

Come here and let me tie your ears on top of your head.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Bedshammer wrote:

They might just be big enough for that Laughing
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:52 pm

MrMagoo wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

They might just be big enough for that Juan Roman Riquleme Icon_lol

Juan Roman Riquleme Icon_biggrin
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:59 pm

From what I've seen of Riquelme he wouldn't last long in English football. He seems to be a bit of a nutter. Yes, he's a good passer of the ball but I'm talking temperament here - I recall being in Geneva a few years back to watch England play Argentina. When the Argentina coach arrived the players were yelling and shouting, banging their fists on the tables and when they saw England fans Riquelme stood up, came to the window and was screaming abuse, seemingly having completely lost it as we, stout yeomen of English blood gave him the appropriate hand signals.
Later the English coach arrive, the English lads sitting back, smart, calm, controlled - if ever there was a comparison to make between nationalities it was that one. I heard later that the Argies got themselves ready for the match singing songs about how all English women are sluts and men queer - mmmmmm, I'd like to have one of'em in my team!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Didnt he sign for Everton a couple of years back Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:56 pm

I cant see Riquelme working in the Prem.. needs a lot of time on the ball BUT i would love to have seen him at Villa.. cus if by any chance he does pull it off he will be fecking awesome!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:11 pm

Well, it's not final yet, so we'll see, eh?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Beds:

Riquelme is world class in every sense of the word, some would say even now that he is the best player in the world and certainly the best natural midfielder, as world class his skill would shine through whatever league he played in.

He's no nutter, if you read about him he is inflicted with having very high principles in the way people behave, he is the type of fella that believes your word is you bond and that's why he fell out with Maradona, claiming Maradona said certain things promised certain things and never came through therefore said he couldn't trust his manager and refused to go to the world cup.

He bosses games and the sides he plays for, he's always the focal point even when he has players like Messi in his side he dominates, different style, but he reminds me of Johan Cruyff, when he gets the ball he can make things happen and win games in a heart beat

Tell you how confident of his impact on West Ham if this goes through, put a good quality front man in front of him to link with and you will defiantly qualify for Europe end of next season, bump this forward if you don't believe me and throw it back in my face if you don't. This is by far the most important signing you've ever made, far bigger than Tevez.

My shock is how, if this is true how have you done this, and why when the bloke is free would he not come and play for Villa when we are screaming for class in midfield, i don't get it.

I wouldn't take any notice of all this can't play and temperamental business, the guy can be a genius, IMO you would have the best midfielder in the Premiership and i wouldn't bet against his brilliant talent even at 30/31, he's got at least 2 brilliant seasons in him.

But how?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Malachite wrote:Beds:

Riquelme is world class in every sense of the word, some would say even now that he is the best player in the world and certainly the best natural midfielder, as world class his skill would shine through whatever league he played in.

He's no nutter, if you read about him he is inflicted with having very high principles in the way people behave, he is the type of fella that believes your word is you bond and that's why he fell out with Maradona, claiming Maradona said certain things promised certain things and never came through therefore said he couldn't trust his manager and refused to go to the world cup.

He bosses games and the sides he plays for, he's always the focal point even when he has players like Messi in his side he dominates, different style, but he reminds me of Johan Cruyff, when he gets the ball he can make things happen and win games in a heart beat

Tell you how confident of his impact on West Ham if this goes through, put a good quality front man in front of him to link with and you will defiantly qualify for Europe end of next season, bump this forward if you don't believe me and throw it back in my face if you don't. This is by far the most important signing you've ever made, far bigger than Tevez.

My shock is how, if this is true how have you done this, and why when the bloke is free would he not come and play for Villa when we are screaming for class in midfield, i don't get it.

I wouldn't take any notice of all this can't play and temperamental business, the guy can be a genius, IMO you would have the best midfielder in the Premiership and i wouldn't bet against his brilliant talent even at 30/31, he's got at least 2 brilliant seasons in him.

But how?

Well, we aren't a rich club, and not that glamorous or successful. Avram Grant, maybe? And the fact that we're a London club? Dunno, but I hope you're right.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Bedshammer wrote:

But how?

Well, we aren't a rich club, and not that glamorous or successful. Avram Grant, maybe? And the fact that we're a London club? Dunno, but I hope you're right.

Again, This is typickle of Riquelme, if he thought it was a just cause he would sign for Rotherham on a fiver a week if he was convinced of it, some may call that wierd, some may say otherwise.

At least we would get to see pure genius in the Premeirship which is a good thing.

My 2 favourite players................JR and Gabby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Interesting times.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:27 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:I cant see Riquelme working in the Prem.. needs a lot of time on the ball BUT i would love to have seen him at Villa.. cus if by any chance he does pull it off he will be fecking awesome!

You've gotta be kidding Shocked
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:19 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:I cant see Riquelme working in the Prem.. needs a lot of time on the ball BUT i would love to have seen him at Villa.. cus if by any chance he does pull it off he will be fecking awesome!

You've gotta be kidding Shocked

QB i would only because we have a strong team and you never know it might just work.. he is the type of playmaker we need but minus the attitude..

Obviously the facts are the guy is extremly hard to work with.. Mal you've got that wrong.. and the chances are the prem is too fast for him.. also the fact West ham could be signing him from all the clubs in europe means a) he is difficult to work with and b) cant see him working the prem
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Funny how none of the big clubs seem to be showing an interest Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:21 pm

But how?

He is 32 this month.. the day the new Apple 4g phone comes out Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:05 am

villanfromluton wrote:Funny how none of the big clubs seem to be showing an interest Rolling Eyes

Actually that's wrong, the big clubs have gone in for him and its reported that Man Utd are one of those but he has come out and said it is of no interest to him to play for Man Utd or Chelsea or Arsenal despite the interest because these clubs have already won the Premiership, Champions League, FA Cup, typical of Riquelmes quirkiness, he says he wants to go to a club that hasn't achieved this and that he will take all the way.......................this is not the first time he's done this, this is what the bloke is like, good or bad, this is a player that came out and said Players shouldn't receive millions from there transfer fees and that wages are way to high.

Ades: Really have to say, this cobblers about the Premeirship being to fast may possibly hold water with some players, but Riqeleme is a different quality, he as it in him to adapt and i think you would find with surprising ease, one thing you are right on though, why West Ham are signing a player of that quality we will go and sign Bert Entwhislte from Rockhard Rovers who despite spending last season on the bench for Rockhard MON still thinks he's a diamond geezer and will score 12 goals for the club next season.

Riquelme at Villa would have been amazing and in my opinion would have put us in the top 4 at the end of.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:06 am

According to Riquelme's agent, West Ham are leading the race because he's done everything at the top of the game. He wants a big challenge, where he'll make a huge difference.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:12 am

Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Funny how none of the big clubs seem to be showing an interest Rolling Eyes

Actually that's wrong, the big clubs have gone in for him and its reported that Man Utd are one of those but he has come out and said it is of no interest to him to play for Man Utd or Chelsea or Arsenal despite the interest because these clubs have already won the Premiership, Champions League, FA Cup, typical of Riquelmes quirkiness, he says he wants to go to a club that hasn't achieved this and that he will take all the way.......................this is not the first time he's done this, this is what the bloke is like, good or bad, this is a player that came out and said Players shouldn't receive millions from there transfer fees and that wages are way to high.

Ades: Really have to say, this cobblers about the Premeirship being to fast may possibly hold water with some players, but Riqeleme is a different quality, he as it in him to adapt and i think you would find with surprising ease, one thing you are right on though, why West Ham are signing a player of that quality we will go and sign Bert Entwhislte from Rockhard Rovers who despite spending last season on the bench for Rockhard MON still thinks he's a diamond geezer and will score 12 goals for the club next season.

Riquelme at Villa would have been amazing and in my opinion would have put us in the top 4 at the end of.

Bollox
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:16 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:According to Riquelme's agent, West Ham are leading the race because he's done everything at the top of the game. He wants a big challenge, where he'll make a huge difference.

Thats precisly what i've just said.

I know its difficult for us in the UK to actually envisage that someone may have principles and feels that fairness and doing something for a challenge and not just chasing money is alien to the UK but he is like that, good or bad.

I wouldn't agree with most thing as pointed out on here, When players like Messi step aside during games when playing for Argentina respecting Riquelme judgement, then you know that because these players train with him, play the game with him, clearly that tells you how gifted he is and respected by his fellow professionals.

Great player..........him and Messi best in the world.........How you may have him, phuk knows, you should build a team around him and you will be in Europe end of. you wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:16 am

"In precise words, Riquelme has said that in terms of going to a club like Manchester United, it wouldn't really be an attraction to him because if he goes there they could win the Champions League - they've already done it - or they win the FA Cup - they've already done it.
"He wants to go to a club where he's going to make a mark."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3015619/Juan-Roman-Riquelmes-agent-says-the-midfielder-is-heading-to-West-Ham.html#ixzz0r0QWR7BU

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:17 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:According to Riquelme's agent, West Ham are leading the race because he's done everything at the top of the game. He wants a big challenge, where he'll make a huge difference.

Well why not Everton or Liverpool maybe Spurs.. all three clubs where he could make a huge difference and help maybe restore one to former glories.. help the other in the Champs Lge and help Everton qialify for the champs lge..

Also his agent was quoted as saying if Arsnanl came in for him he would consider it.. the link is below.. basically totally contradicting what Mal said that he doesnt want to play for a team that has won the league f.a cup in recent years..

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11685_6207735,00.html
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next