JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible transfer targets

+3
mozza
Finn
Bedshammer
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Possible transfer targets Empty Possible transfer targets

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:55 pm

Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Possible transfer targets Empty Re: Possible transfer targets

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Well, yesterday's rumour was that Chelsea are going to sign him and loan him to us for a year. Dunno why.
He's also supposed to favour Arsenal over other clubs.

I think I can smell horseshit, to be honest.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  mozza Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:22 pm

http://www.wba.co.uk/page/News/0,,10366~2082075,00.html

Thought you lot got the message the first time ?
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:42 pm

mozza wrote:http://www.wba.co.uk/page/News/0,,10366~2082075,00.html

Greetings Sir,

where have you been recently? not on FB

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Meh. Worth a try, anyway.
Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  mozza Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Bedshammer wrote:

Very Happy

Tell you the truth Beds i thought there would be a lot more interest than just yours ?
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Post  mozza Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Reddi! wrote:

Greetings Sir,

where have you been recently? not on FB

Not been far mate and i don't use FB that often (when you over my neck of the woods next ?)
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:17 pm

mozza wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Very Happy

Tell you the truth Beds i thought there would be a lot more interest than just yours ?

To be fair, the transfer window's only just opened and there's some stupid tournament going on in that there Africa. Give it a couple of weeks.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  mozza Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
mozza wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Very Happy

To be fair, the transfer window's only just opened and there's some stupid tournament going on in that there Africa. Give it a couple of weeks.

I agree, well i hope they don't let him go but knowing the Albion they probably will.
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:52 am

West Ham were due to sign Bayern Munich striker Miroslav Klose on a free transfer this summer but the German's excellent performances at the World Cup have made a deal "unlikely" to go through according to the Hammers' co-owner David Sullivan.

scratch
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:58 am

Finn wrote:West Ham were due to sign Bayern Munich striker Miroslav Klose on a free transfer this summer but the German's excellent performances at the World Cup have made a deal "unlikely" to go through according to the Hammers' co-owner David Sullivan.

scratch

Sounds odd. Unless he's had enquiries from bigger clubs on the back of the World Cup.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:04 am

Or it might not be true of course....
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:03 am

Finn wrote:Or it might not be true of course....

So thats Klose Henry Santos and i think there was another high profile player that they've mouthed off about.. im sure we will hear one of the two on sky sports or talk sport atleast a couple of times in August Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:22 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

So thats Klose Henry Santos and i think there was another high profile player that they've mouthed off about.. im sure we will hear one of the two on sky sports or talk sport atleast a couple of times in August Tosspot

Still, at least you Villans are busy on the transfer front, eh? Milner wants to leave, and Milner wants to leave, and Milner....
Sleep
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:35 am

Bedshammer wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Still, at least you Villans are busy on the transfer front, eh? Milner wants to leave, and Milner wants to leave, and Milner....
Sleep

Ohhhh aren't we tetchy today.. Its not their fault their players have realised that nothing will be achieved by sitting around in the midlands.. you got a go oop norf or dahn sarf to get results...Laughing Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:39 am

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Sleep

Ohhhh aren't we tetchy today.. Its not their fault their players have realised that nothing will be achieved by sitting around in the midlands.. you got a go oop norf or dahn sarf to get results...Laughing Laughing Laughing

Someones got to take Ringos mantle for rising to the bait...... Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:41 am

Not tetchy at all. Just pointing out that the usual transfer window torpor seems to have fallen on to VP, whereas S & G seem to be actively seeking out players.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:46 am

Beds its got nothing to do with West Ham.. you seem to take the bait everytime.. Very Happy

Always thought both were a pair of Tosspot who love the limelight..

Saying you want Henry and are willing to pay 100k for a striker in wages isnt actively seeking out players its talking rubbish..

Also after just surviving relegation i would hope they would be 'actively' looking to bring some quality in to push you up the table Tease
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:54 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Beds its got nothing to do with West Ham.. you seem to take the bait everytime.. Very Happy

Saying you want Henry and are willing to pay 100k for a striker in wages isnt actively seeking out players its talking rubbish..

Also after just surviving relegation i would hope they would be 'actively' looking to bring some quality in to push you up the table Tease

I think they are definitely looking to bring in some quality and get rid of some of the dead wood. If I were Ringo, i'd be trotting out the old line about taking me barra to Villa Park. But I'm not.
And how do you know it's rubbish? It's probably worth pointing out that the Birmingham team & manager that did so well last season were put in place by S&G........
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:14 am

I thought you said the papers always talk tosh Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:25 am

Bedshammer wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Beds its got nothing to do with West Ham.. you seem to take the bait everytime.. Very Happy

I think they are definitely looking to bring in some quality and get rid of some of the dead wood. If I were Ringo, i'd be trotting out the old line about taking me barra to Villa Park. But I'm not.
And how do you know it's rubbish? It's probably worth pointing out that the Birmingham team & manager that did so well last season were put in place by S&G........

Beds like most nosers we are grateful that they saved us from oblivion (thats why the vilers hate em) and eventually got us into the Prem.

Enough Ammers joined in the laughter at some of their bold pronouncements about player x or y when all we did was sell the best and fill the club with journey men, and the team that Eck made perform so well last season was put together for £11m.

Anyway they have returned to their spiritual home so I guess leopards can change their spots.

Very Happy
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:39 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:I thought you said the papers always talk tosh Very Happy

I didn't mention the papers......

Finn, they do make me laugh, especially Sullivan, the man that style forgot. But I do believe they mean to do their best for the club. There's been small signs ever since they took over but I think they needed to be sure of our PL survival before they could move properly.
They aren't universally loved by Hammers (take a look on KUMB), but truly, nothing could be worse than our last 2 owners. Of course they'll look to make money from the club, but if the fans get a measure of success along the way, it's a win/win situation, isn't it?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:55 am

Finn wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Beds like most nosers we are grateful that they saved us from oblivion (thats why the vilers hate em) and eventually got us into the Prem.

Enough Ammers joined in the laughter at some of their bold pronouncements about player x or y when all we did was sell the best and fill the club with journey men, and the team that Eck made perform so well last season was put together for £11m.

Anyway they have returned to their spiritual home so I guess leopards can change their spots.

Very Happy

Nothing to do with that.I just think Sullivan is an odious little turd and i'd still have that opinion regardless of what club he was involved in even if it was the Villa
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:16 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Finn wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Very Happy

Nothing to do with that.I just think Sullivan is an odious little turd and i'd still have that opinion regardless of what club he was involved in even if it was the Villa

too true.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next