JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robbie Keane..

2 posters

Go down

Robbie Keane.. Empty Robbie Keane..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:03 am

Sky sports are saying that they 'understand' that Spurs have given us permission to talk to him..

Lets hope he can find his old form again.. Not exaclty the signing i was hoping for but a Oneil type of singing it is thou..

We are linked heavily with Mcgeady too.. another out and out winger.. i dont think we will get an 'exciting' signing.. but all good pro's who will have us fighting for 4th to end up finishing 6th..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Robbie Keane.. Empty Re: Robbie Keane..

Post  Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:51 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Sky sports are saying that they 'understand' that Spurs have given us permission to talk to him..

Lets hope he can find his old form again.. Not exaclty the signing i was hoping for but a Oneil type of singing it is thou..
We are linked heavily with Mcgeady too.. another out and out winger.. i dont think we will get an 'exciting' signing.. but all good pro's who will have us fighting for 4th to end up finishing 6th..

MON singing like Keane was it Somewhere only we know?

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:29 am

Some reports are saying we could be getting him for 6M.. I still want an out and out finisher but must admit 6M in todays transfer market isnt a bad price at all considering we paid 5M for likes of Sidwell to sit on the bench.... Keane for 6M looks good business in adding to the squad..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:53 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Some reports are saying we could be getting him for 6M.. I still want an out and out finisher but must admit 6M in todays transfer market isnt a bad price at all considering we paid 5M for likes of Sidwell to sit on the bench.... Keane for 6M looks good business in adding to the squad..

Depends, 6ml+ his wages is a lot if he turns out useless and on the bench most of the time has he does at Spurs or Liverpool.

That would be my point, why does Villa want him if other such teams that we are competing directly with feel he just isn't good enough.

Surely we need a top notch striker to go with our other top notch striker Gabriel Agbonlahor, this will then take the pressure of him, the obvious reliance on him so he can relax and hopefully score yet more goals, very similar to Rooney and England.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Well we have 2 strikers that scored 16 goal each last season. If Robbie Keane can equal or better that, then he'd be worth the gamble at 6 million.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum