JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The feck? Inter Milan for Milner + Cambiasso!?

+6
ADRIAN_1976
villanfromluton
QBVILLA
Finn
villahagler69
Jay.P.A
10 posters

Go down

The feck? Inter Milan for Milner + Cambiasso!? Empty The feck? Inter Milan for Milner + Cambiasso!?

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Heard a little rumour....nothing more, nothing less...

Inter want Milner and are prepared to give us Cambiasso in return plus 10-15m....all depends on wether Cambiasso sees this as a step down or not.

Definitely bollox, but nice to hear.

What a Face
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

The feck? Inter Milan for Milner + Cambiasso!? Empty Re: The feck? Inter Milan for Milner + Cambiasso!?

Post  villahagler69 Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:00 pm

I would agree with you Jay,

Definately bollox.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

The feck? Inter Milan for Milner + Cambiasso!? Empty Re: The feck? Inter Milan for Milner + Cambiasso!?

Post  Finn Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:24 pm

MON;s scouting is more Walker Stadium than the San Siro Jay Rolling Eyes
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Mrs got me a present for when i got home from work.As luck would have it kelly Brook was doing teh housework in a maids outfit.She finished off by polishing my helmet Very Happy

Nice to hear, but absolute bollocks, though more believable than jay's scoop Tosspot
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Jay seems to be a budding Ades in the making, talking a pile of poo like that.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jay seems to be a budding Ades in the making, talking a pile of poo like that.

Oh look.. its Ashley Young and 'Arry Redknapps drinking buddy.... Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:35 pm

And the rumours persist regarding Arry wanting Young Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:03 pm

villanfromluton wrote:And the rumours persist regarding Arry wanting Young Rolling Eyes

So that must mean they were having a candlelit dinner for two, in a Holiday Inn in Exeter.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:57 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Mrs got me a present for when i got home from work.As luck would have it kelly Brook was doing teh housework in a maids outfit.She finished off by polishing my helmet Very Happy

Nice to hear, but absolute bollocks, though more believable than jay's scoop Tosspot

Tosspot

Anyway, which team wouldn't want Ashley Young? He's fecking class.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:45 pm

You tell em Jay.. there both on Wiki as we speak trying to work out who the feck Cambiasso is clown
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:35 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:And the rumours persist regarding Arry wanting Young Rolling Eyes

So that must mean they were having a candlelit dinner for two, in a Holiday Inn in Exeter.

Nigel Mansell's hotel actually Pick nose
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:22 am

Leatherman Leatherman

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:42 am

Jay.P.A wrote:Heard a little rumour....nothing more, nothing less...

Inter want Milner and are prepared to give us Cambiasso in return plus 10-15m....all depends on wether Cambiasso sees this as a step down or not.

Definitely bollox, but nice to hear.

What a Face

Jay: Have to say its a better rumour (right or wrong) than most of the negative crap coming out of Villa Park at the moment.

Cambiasso, precisely the direction MON should be looking at if he could get his finger out and realise the world doesn't end at Dover.

Lets face it Jay its persuading this kind of player that Villa are a worthy cause, but there are ways, here's an idea, sign Riquelme, free, Argentinian big name, Cambiasso may follow, and then not only would we have a chance of 4th spot i would say we could certainly get 4th spot....

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:14 am

Jeyyyyyyyyyyyyzuzzzz......imagine Riquelme and Cambiasso in the middle. It would be like a dream come true lol.

But no, I think we'd rather had Jermaine Jenas and Stiliyan Petrov. affraid
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:55 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:You tell em Jay.. there both on Wiki as we speak trying to work out who the feck Cambiasso is clown

Moon
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:33 am

Jay.P.A wrote:Jeyyyyyyyyyyyyzuzzzz......imagine Riquelme and Cambiasso in the middle. It would be like a dream come true lol.

Fceking hell Jay, you are sounding more like Ades every day. Snap out of it mate Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:47 am

Maybe you could try and get Djemba Djemba back. I see the Baggies are after him so he must fancy a return to the midlands
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:51 am

MrMagoo wrote:Maybe you could try and get Djemba Djemba back. I see the Baggies are after him so he must fancy a return to the midlands

well only if your sure you don't want to give him a second chance first...

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:34 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Jeyyyyyyyyyyyyzuzzzz......imagine Riquelme and Cambiasso in the middle. It would be like a dream come true lol.

I've just texted MON......

Something like, "get ur shite together", sign Juan Roman now, sign Cambo now, and shut your gob and keep your job.....mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum